Thread: do you know how to remove watermarks...anyone???

Default do you know how to remove watermarks...anyone???

Hey everyone!

One of the new pictures of Ellen in New York is awesome and I want to draw it or try to! It's the one of her face close up and she is looking up at something. But it is from Getty Images and there are words right across the front of her face and it makes it kinda hard to draw it with words right in the way! So does anyone know how to remove watermarks with the words on the photos using PhotoShop or something? I don't have Photo Shop and I'm not that computer savvy yet so I don't know. But if any of you know how to please let me know...Thanks!

Here, I think this is the one:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/56...D2604A015CF9DF

Nicole :-D

i hope it's ok! i couldn't do it better.
    This is your response and this is our response, and you shouldn't feel responsable for responding to the way we're responding ... to you. (If These Walls Could Talk2)

Default WOW!!

any better! WOW!!! That is awesome! What do you mean any better! That was far better than I even expected! Thank you sooooo much...you are terrific!!!!! This will help me tremendously...!

Thanks!
    Nicole :-D

hey tcsced, can you give me the link to where you got your avatar? i absolutely love that picture and i was going to use it in a project im doing. thanks!

you're welcome! i'm glad i could help! :mrgreen:
    This is your response and this is our response, and you shouldn't feel responsable for responding to the way we're responding ... to you. (If These Walls Could Talk2)

Default amex???

Hey ellenlover47!

Are you talking about the American Express picture of hr with the dog? I got that from the gallery here on this website. It is one of my favorite pictures of Ellen...it may be my favorite photo of her of all time! I have it framed in my room...ha...ha!!

Nicole

lol great, thanks. i just love this picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Samiko

i hope it's ok! i couldn't do it better.

wow samiko, you are pro. you're so talented!! (not that you didn't all ready know)

thaks ellenmorgan :blush: