Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to download videos from youtube

ok what's the problem, why isn't it working?
    ..You say.. use my body for your bed. And my love will keep you warm throughout the night...

well with vixy, i'll converted the file to wmv, downloaded the file, and then opened it, and a box comes up saying "windows media player cannot play the file" and im just not sure how to use super.
    kristen! *

when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
    you're the only one who knows, you slow it down <3
    xoxo

3 steps

1. choose the right format (wmv)

2. right click "add multimedia file"

3. "encode (active job list files)

you will find the encoded file in the super "output" folder
    (C:/eRightsoft/SUPER/OutPut)
    ..You say.. use my body for your bed. And my love will keep you warm throughout the night...

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen101
    well with vixy, i'll converted the file to wmv, downloaded the file, and then opened it, and a box comes up saying "windows media player cannot play the file" and im just not sure how to use super.
    Well I think you converted the video to AVI, and if you don't have the right codec, you can't play it, do you use Windows XP right? You can download this codec pack : DOWNLOAD XP CODEC PACK 2.0.7.1. I hope it helps you
    |9|L|6|r|K|

i got it to work. thank you guys so much for helping me, i really appreciate you guys taking time to help. thank you.
    kristen! *

when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
    you're the only one who knows, you slow it down <3
    xoxo

Default Adobe Flash Player

Hi,

Does anyone know how to download an online vid streaming with Adobe Flash Player?

Default tmp to flv

simpliest way is to copy the biggest tmp. files from the folder with temporary files it should be somewhere in the folder of the brouser you use. and change the ".tmp" to ".flv" but you need the prog to watch the flv files AFTER YOU HAVE WATCHED THE VIDEO IN YOUTUBE, DON'T CLOSE THE BROUSER OR THE .TMP FILES WILL DISAPPEAR !
    Last edited by skymavin; 03-12-2008 at 03:31 PM.

Anyone who can help me with Download Helper, please send me a PM. I am trying to download some videos from a website (not youtube) and the only thing that keeps downloading is the 15 advertisement clip before the video.

Thanks!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    Anyone who can help me with Download Helper, please send me a PM. I am trying to download some videos from a website (not youtube) and the only thing that keeps downloading is the 15 advertisement clip before the video.

Thanks!
    Thought I'd comment that I also can't figure Download Helper out, it's just confusing So anyone out there want to give me a PM too!

But you should maybe try 'RealPlayer' video downloader instead. Hopefully it would work, it can be a gamble. But I find it does download the majority of videos, and makes more sense.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234