Thread: Movie Making Software

Default Movie Making Software

Ok so I am trying to make a video of e&p and so far I have been using windows movie maker to create all my videos. But once my dell decided to die on me I was forced to get a computer with windows vista on it and since windows vista is evil my Windows movie maker program quits and no matter how many times i save the video, i cannot get back into it. Well its been happening frequently and over 15 hours of work was lost on my last video. So my question is is there any type of free software that I can download that is simliar with windows movie make that has transitions.

I had a copy of Pinnicale stuidos purchased but that does not work on my vista infected computer.

Anything that is free because I currently cannot purchase anything at the moment.

Thanks for your help in advance

Filly
    Check out my blog for fun stuff and general rantings http://fillysplace.blogspot.com/

For the Creative Writers and Artists please join my message board at
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Creative...Creative_Muse/

Hey peeps!!

I have used Final Cut Pro before in college to edit videos. However, it only runs on a MAC and I'm a PC person. I'm just looking for something similar, preferably something I could download for free on my computer if there is something out there.

I use Windows Movie Maker, but I'm trying to find something non-linear that would make it easier to view and cut things. If anyone knows of anything similar as Final Cut Pro with the same basic principles, but for a PC, please let me know.

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    Hey peeps!!

I have used Final Cut Pro before in college to edit videos. However, it only runs on a MAC and I'm a PC person. I'm just looking for something similar, preferably something I could download for free on my computer if there is something out there.

I use Windows Movie Maker, but I'm trying to find something non-linear that would make it easier to view and cut things. If anyone knows of anything similar as Final Cut Pro with the same basic principles, but for a PC, please let me know.
    same here!! Windows Movie Maker is KILLING MEEEEEE!!