Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: iTunes Question

Hi, I have a different problem with iTunes.

I just started to download videos on iTunes, but I can't burn them to a dvd disc, they only give the option to burn a 'DVD Data disc.' But that's not what I want, I want to burn it onto a DVD disc to watch it on my TV.

So is there a way to burn the videos onto a disc? Is there a program I can use?
    "Give me Liberty or Give me Death." ~Patrick Henry

http://twitter.com/1LauraVallejo

Something to keep in mind is that video DVD's have a much shorter capacity for video, from my creating one. I can store over five hours as a data disk and I think it was around an hour and a half for a video DVD.

Anyway, I used Roxie Creator 2009 to create one since that came with my computer.

You may run into issues if the video is copy protected though.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by Degrossi View Post
    Hi, I have a different problem with iTunes.

I just started to download videos on iTunes, but I can't burn them to a dvd disc, they only give the option to burn a 'DVD Data disc.' But that's not what I want, I want to burn it onto a DVD disc to watch it on my TV.

So is there a way to burn the videos onto a disc? Is there a program I can use?
    Do you have a Mac or PC?

I have a PC.
    "Give me Liberty or Give me Death." ~Patrick Henry

http://twitter.com/1LauraVallejo

I have an iTunes question.

I have subscribed to some podcasts and it seems like you have to open iTunes to get it to download them. I had thought that the service that runs all the time might handle that. My main use is to load music on my iPod and to update the play list.

I was wondering if that is the way it works and you have to open iTunes to get updated podcasts.

I am using it on Windows XP professional and I have version 9.0.2.

Thanks for any help.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

I too always have to open iTunes to get any podcasts out of it, so I think it's just the way iTunes does things.
    Ellen: "Portia, baby, wake up!"
    Portia: "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234