Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iTunes Question

Unreachable

Default iTunes Question

Hi... I am running on a Mac and just downloaded a bunch of songs and it wont go into iTunes... I tried importing, I dragged it to iTunes... but nothing. Any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    Hi... I am running on a Mac and just downloaded a bunch of songs and it wont go into iTunes... I tried importing, I dragged it to iTunes... but nothing. Any other suggestions?
    Well I don't have a Mac computer, just Windows PC and an iPod, but I found this "How to Vidoe to import music from Mac to iTunes" on Google search, perhaps this will help.

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-...you-have-a-mac

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by angeluv0426 View Post
    Well I don't have a Mac computer, just Windows PC and an iPod, but I found this "How to Vidoe to import music from Mac to iTunes" on Google search, perhaps this will help.

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-...you-have-a-mac
    Thanks angel The thing is, I just updated iTunes, and I dont have an import option under the File menu just "add to library" and its not working...

Hmmmm.... this is frustrating. But thank you anyway.

Thanks angel The thing is, I just updated iTunes, and I dont have an import option under the File menu just "add to library" and its not working...

Hmmmm.... this is frustrating. But thank you anyway.
    Yeah, I just updated the lastest version of iTunes I believe last week. Actually on the iTunes application click on file, then library and import playlist, and high the songs and click convert.

Unreachable

Yeah, I just updated the lastest version of iTunes I believe last week. Actually on the iTunes application click on file, then library and import playlist, and high the songs and click convert.
    I have done that too, but dont have a convert option... all of my music are MP3s... not AIFF files... maybe I'll convert them to Aiff files and see what happens... thanks again...

I have done that too, but dont have a convert option... all of my music are MP3s... not AIFF files... maybe I'll convert them to Aiff files and see what happens... thanks again...
    Once you Highligh songs the convert dialogue box will pop up then click convert.
    Last edited by angeluv0426; 03-25-2009 at 02:16 PM.

Unreachable

Once you Highligh songs the convert dialogue box will pop up then click convert.
    I cannot see your attachment... but I do not have that option... whats the dealio!?!?!?! Can you try to reattach that for me please????

I cannot see your attachment... but I do not have that option... whats the dealio!?!?!?! Can you try to reattach that for me please????
    I just inserted the attachment pix. On the picture I highlighted one song then click on the convert button, the first button.

Unreachable

Heres what I have:

Would it be ok to walk through the steps if i PM you?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast