Thread: cell phone question...

Default cell phone question...

I have unlimited Internet on my cell phone. I use Yahoo Messenger a lot on there, and to get to that I have to connect to the Internet and go to Yahoo. I am just wondering if that still counts as Internet and not some kind of special messaging. Also, my parents pay the phone bill and I never look at it, so I'm wondering if it shows how many times I log onto the Internet on my phone and how long I'm online each time.

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

I would think that internet is internet, so it might show internet usage, but I wouldn't think it would record what you are doing while on the internet.

Having said that, I have never used the internet over a cell phone.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

I have the same phone as u, well if you still have the LG VU and yes everything is counted, when you get the unlimited media max bundle its everything unlimited, messaging services, text, mms, internet, etc.

also the bill does show how many text messages you send and recieve, and how much internet KB you use..

I don't have anything bundled on my phone...I don't have text messaging. I only have unlimited Internet for $9.99 a month. But you're saying it does show how long you've been online or when you connect and log off each time?

Laugh!,
    Nicole

okie.yes it tells u how much internet u use on ur phone, but no login times, else there would be pages n pages (for me personally). just usually shows how much internet u use, and the number of texts u send. on a paper bill or online.

Well, since I don't text, and I use Yahoo Messenger through my phone while I'm connected to the Internet, I wouldn't think it would count each time I sent a message, would it? It would just show how much Internet usage I had, right?

I'm just trying to figure it all out.

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Default A different Cell phone question

Anyone using and or familiar with iPhone?

I downloaded some games onto my iphone.... now I don't want them.
    How do I delete that application?
    Can it be done directly from the iphone or only from connecting to computer? If so how??

Thank you....

Quote Originally Posted by Jats View Post
    Anyone using and or familiar with iPhone?

I downloaded some games onto my iphone.... now I don't want them.
    How do I delete that application?
    Can it be done directly from the iphone or only from connecting to computer? If so how??

Thank you....
    Thanks to the magic of Google...
    How to uninstall applications I installed from Application store?
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?