Thread: Old Clips of Portia

Default Old Clips of Portia

Forgive me if there's an existing thread for this already, but I saw this old clip of Portia from Brewka's site. It was 1994, and I guess it's a promotional TV appearance for Sirens. I'm enjoying her Aussie accent and I was wondering if anyone can share more old clips of her from that era.

http://ellenphotovideo.blogspot.com/...-de-rossi.html

So cute, I kinda wish she would reprise that accent in one of her future projects

PS.
    Just learned that Red Faces is a segment of the TV show Hey Hey It's Saturday, looks like a really fun show
    Seriously... I'm Kidd

"If you only read books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone is thinking" - Haruki Murakami

I don't have any threads that I have flagged as being about Portia covering this sort of thing.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Question old clips of portia

Hi, do you guys have the youtube link of Portia's Jimmy Fallon the whole interview?

And I can't find anymore the youtube clip which Ellen answered in one of her interviews about what they were getting each other for anniversary gift that year. (Ellen gave Portia a ring and Portia gave Ellen some sort of bracelet)
    If you guys still have that clip, i would like to have the link as well.
    Thanks in advance.

I would rather be hated for what I am than be loved for what I am not...