Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Break Daily Pics!!!!

I like the top set. Did they spot the paparazzi in the bushes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    yes probably

I remember that, they were in Mexico at the time at the same hotel Jennifer Aniston has been papped at too, I think it was 2010 but I could be wrong!

They had already been papped in the pool but were sitting on loungers reading when Portia suddenly noticed something and sat upright, realising that they had been spotted! After that there were the pics of them looking through the telescope, at one point Ellen did a victory sign at the paps!!!! I think after that they were moved to a more remote villa or the paps were chased off as there were no more pics of them during their stay!

(Wow, how stalkerish do I sound, I'm not I promise, I just have a very good memory for useless information!)

I found the pic of her giving the victory sign!

Attachment 2182
    Last edited by suki; 07-23-2013 at 03:52 PM.

You in a rocking chair with a pipe. "Ah yes, I remember, it was the year 2010. Ellen and Portia were in Mexico. In fact I recall at 2:35pm Mexican Central Standard Time Portia turned to page 54 of her book, at 2:37 Ellen took a sip from her glass of water. The glass was cylinder shaped...hey, pay attention!"

So Suki was the one who hid under the cushions on their porch? :P

Seriously, thank you!
    It was handy they had the telescope!
    Last edited by Bolt; 07-23-2013 at 05:13 PM.

You in a rocking chair with a pipe. "Ah yes, I remember, it was the year 2010. Ellen and Portia were in Mexico. In fact I recall at 2:35pm Mexican Central Standard Time Portia turned to page 54 of her book, at 2:37 Ellen took a sip from her glass of water. The glass was cylinder shaped...hey, pay attention!"

So Suki was the one who hid under the cushions on their porch? :P

Seriously, thank you!
    It was handy they had the telescope!
    LOL! Ahh of course, the Ellen and Portia years in my memoirs, what a chapter that will be! But you had just one small detail wrong my dear Bolt, Ellen was taking a sip of her margarita out of her cocktail glass

And don't tell anyone, it wasn't me under the cushions, I was hiding in Mabel's bed on the other side of the porch!!!

Yes, they certainly got a good view of the paps with their telescope, it was odd though because Jennifer got papped there too, you'd think the hotel would realise that there was a security breach at that particular villa (Or perhaps someone who works there profits from it!! Something else for my memoir lol!)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast