Thread: Bill Maher's comments about Portia on his show

Thanks for posting that annita!

Ellen-Fan

I just caught "The Showbiz Show with David Spade" and on last weeks show he had on Bill Maher and Bill did a segment called "New Rules" and he mentioned Portia in one of the new rules...

Bill Maher...
    "New Rule, either Portia De Rossi or Drea De Mateo have to shave their head so I stop getting them confussed. Look you both seem very nice, but I am tired of wasting a whole night before i realize I am hitting on the lesbian."

Ellen and David are friends and last time when he said something about them on his show, Ellen got a little mad...and when he went on her show after that, David promissed not to mention their names again...this was back in 2005. You can kind of see David getting a little uncomfortable, when Bill says Portias name.

Sorry, I did not know where to post this message...You can find the episode dated 4-26-07 on iTunes, that is where I got the episode.

"You know I'm close, I'll always keep my promises. I'll always listen when you talk to me, And I'll always hear you. Yeah" Ellen Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by pink_devil
    I just caught "The Showbiz Show with David Spade" and on last weeks show he had on Bill Maher and Bill did a segment called "New Rules" and he mentioned Portia in one of the new rules...

Bill Maher...
    "New Rule, either Portia De Rossi or Drea De Mateo have to shave their head so I stop getting them confussed. Look you both seem very nice, but I am tired of wasting a whole night before i realize I am hitting on the lesbian."

Ellen and David are friends and last time when he said something about them on his show, Ellen got a little mad...and when he went on her show after that, David promissed not to mention their names again...this was back in 2005. You can kind of see David getting a little uncomfortable, when Bill says Portias name.

Sorry, I did not know where to post this message...You can find the episode dated 4-26-07 on iTunes, that is where I got the episode.
    Wow! does anyone have this interview where she Told Spade not to bring her and Portia up? I'd love to see it

Rach xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    rg4352@hotmail.co.uk - ADD ME!! Elortia devotee.
    www.myspace.com/rg4352 - Ch-Ch-Ch-Check it out!!

Default ...

me too! couldn`t find it on youtube :-(

What did David spade say about Ellen and Portia?

Ellen-Fan

in the first season of his show in 2005, David was commenting on Liza Manelli(sp) and David Guest wedding and said that they had become the new lesbian power couple and then he put up a picture of Portia and Ellen..and then he went on her show and Ellen mentioned it and David gave Ellen a banner type thing that said she was excused from ever being mentioned on his show.

"You know I'm close, I'll always keep my promises. I'll always listen when you talk to me, And I'll always hear you. Yeah" Ellen Theme Song