Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development fans

Unreachable

If anyone is interested in buying the 3 seasons of Arrested Development, I am selling them. I know ya'll start throwing tomatoes at me, but the show just didn't do it for me. I haven't opened the 2nd and 3rd seasons and haven't watched all the first season DVD's. If you are interested in purchasing them, PM me. It'll be easy and cheap.

I am an Ellen fan, thats why I am here!! I know Ellen is with Portia, but I adore Ellen, not Portia!!
    "Nothing takes the past away, like the future." - Madonna-

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by rayoflight76 View Post
    I am an Ellen fan, thats why I am here!! I know Ellen is with Portia, but I adore Ellen, not Portia!!
    Thats why this thread is called "Arrested Development Fans"

How in the world could you not like Portia?

signed it...I mean how can you not love Arrested Development?
    -Sabrina
    "Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace".-Buddha

Well, she is entitles to not like Portia...we all have our own opinions. Danielle has given me her opinions on Portia before...it's not that she doesn't like her, it's just that she is an Ellen fan strictly! She doesn't dislike Portia, but she could take her or leave her. Personally, I love Portia, but I love Danielle too! She's helped me out a lot in the past year or so...but like I said, we are all entitled to our own opinions!

Of course, all of us on here ask the question, "How could you not like Portia?" because we love her so much, but hey, whatever floats your boat!...

I love Portia to death though...I think she's beautiful and she seems very sweet, funny an down-to-earth!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    Thats why this thread is called "Arrested Development Fans"

How in the world could you not like Portia?
    I agree. Your title was very clear. The first time or two I watched AD, I thought it was too off the wall, but I kept watching and it became my favorite show. It was one of the funniest shows on TV. The dvd's are great I have all three. As many times as I've seen those episodes, I still find clever things I missed!Good luck selling them. They should go quickly!!

hey,

are they region 1? i ask because most Europpean DVD players only play region 2 and i cant seem to find AD on region 2 anywhere if anyone knows where i can get them, it would be much appreciated

char
    "Ellen honey, We've never liked you as much as the other children.....So we've sold you to a tribe of Iroquois Indians...."

Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmybird View Post
    hey,

are they region 1? i ask because most Europpean DVD players only play region 2 and i cant seem to find AD on region 2 anywhere if anyone knows where i can get them, it would be much appreciated

char
    It seems like Amazon.co.uk has them in Region 2

And this place has Season 3 in Region 2

I love Arrested Development so much! The first time I saw it I just happened upon a random mid-series episode, and thought it was the weirdest thing ever, but then when people kept saying how good it was I managed to catch the re-runs from the beginning and *loved* it!
    "Can you use the phrase 'closer to fine' in a sentence?"

quisque comoedum est

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmybird View Post
    hey,

char
    The ones I have are in Region 1

HMV should have them, my local one always has a copy of them. You can also rent them over here in Xtravision. I own them of course, AD needs to make a serious comeback!!
    Grá don teanga.
    Grá don gaeilge.
    Grá don tír.
    Grá duit féin.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast