Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development fans

Unreachable

Any takers on the DVDs yet?

Quote Originally Posted by zoeak View Post
    It seems like Amazon.co.uk has them in Region 2

And this place has Season 3 in Region 2

I love Arrested Development so much! The first time I saw it I just happened upon a random mid-series episode, and thought it was the weirdest thing ever, but then when people kept saying how good it was I managed to catch the re-runs from the beginning and *loved* it!
    thank yoooooooou!!!!
    "Ellen honey, We've never liked you as much as the other children.....So we've sold you to a tribe of Iroquois Indians...."

Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmybird View Post
    hey,

are they region 1? i ask because most Europpean DVD players only play region 2 and i cant seem to find AD on region 2 anywhere if anyone knows where i can get them, it would be much appreciated

char
    Try HMV, Virgin, Play.com Amazon, Tesco, Asda...in fact anywhere that sells dvds. They are all released on region 2..season 3 came out in April. I have them in region 1 but that's only because I couldnt wait hehe
    Card carrying member *I heart Brian fanclub* and proud!

"i always like to end with a compliment about my ass..so see ya!"

hey,

I was just voting at the pcavote.com and there's a poll that says:

"E!Online reports that and Arrested Development movie could be a go if show creator Mitch Hurwitz makes it happen. Which caracter do you miss the most?"

and the options are:

michael bluth
    tobias
    gob

anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows about this movie thing or if it's just something they are saying...
    mariana

Always the years, always the love, always... the hours...

Quote Originally Posted by blanksheet View Post
    hey,

I was just voting at the pcavote.com and there's a poll that says:

"E!Online reports that and Arrested Development movie could be a go if show creator Mitch Hurwitz makes it happen. Which caracter do you miss the most?"

and the options are:

michael bluth
    tobias
    gob

anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows about this movie thing or if it's just something they are saying...
    I don't know a thing about it (sorry!), but I wanna say yay! yay! to the prospect of it happening. It would be so very cool. (Seriously, I think it's more suited as a tv show than a movie, though, but I'll take it any way I can get it. Damn, I miss that show.)
    "Can you use the phrase 'closer to fine' in a sentence?"

quisque comoedum est

*signed petition*. Well when AD finished they insinuated (in the last ep.) that they would make a movie if it were 2 ever come bk and I just took that as a joke. However whenever I have seen the cast talk about the possibility of reserecting AD then they always mention the movie idea first + that it is all down Mitch Hurwitz (obviously, but of course they need some sort of backing) but I think xmas ep. idea was just a fan thing. But I don't care as long as i get some sort of fresh AD fix.

We want what we want and there is nothing we can do about it.

It's been floating around that there would be an AD movie if Mitch and the cast want to do it. I think it was Jason Bateman that said something like that. Hopefully there will be a movie just to properly sign it off if nothing more comes of it. Ahhh, I still wish it wasn't cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by 4030deuce View Post
    It's been floating around that there would be an AD movie if Mitch and the cast want to do it. I think it was Jason Bateman that said something like that. Hopefully there will be a movie just to properly sign it off if nothing more comes of it. Ahhh, I still wish it wasn't cancelled.

yap, but since we don't have the show on tv anymore it would be cool to see them again... but I don't know if a movie is a better idea than a special episode like the one we've been talking about...
    mariana

Always the years, always the love, always... the hours...

http://www.afterellen.com/blog/scrib...nt-movie-rumor
    just found this on afterellen.com
    still a rumor... but maybee

Quote Originally Posted by dancinchika0411 View Post
    http://www.afterellen.com/blog/scrib...nt-movie-rumor
    just found this on afterellen.com
    still a rumor... but maybee
    yes this is very intersting

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast