Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Portia's name on TEDS

Yeah i did notice the oddly placed spot light. Thats the only reason why I even looked!!

Quote Originally Posted by kav120 View Post
    Did anyone notice Portia sitting next to Ellen while Will.i.am was performing??? Ellen is sitting on the stool and Portia is behind her (in black) ;at one point she whispers something into Ellens ear.

One drink for me (Portia drinking game)
    Have I chance to see it somewhere??
    "If problem has a solution, there's no need to have worries, if hasn't, worries don't help." - Dalai lama

By Aggie74

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie74 View Post
    Have I chance to see it somewhere??
    You can peep here.

My feeling is that is a light that lets Mary read the script/plan for the show.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Quote Originally Posted by jlilest View Post
    You can peep here.

My feeling is that is a light that lets Mary read the script/plan for the show.
    Reaaaallllllllly thank you...
    "If problem has a solution, there's no need to have worries, if hasn't, worries don't help." - Dalai lama

By Aggie74

I think Ellen also mentioned Portia this season when she was talking about being on the red carpet with Neil Patrick Harris.
    "...Seriously though, if you're here, you're probably gay..." E.D HBO "Here & Now"

Aaaaand don't forget (if anyone hasn't already mentioned it in this thread): the totally adorable "the most amazing woman on the planet"-thing

Quote Originally Posted by smartfion View Post
    WOW~Really? What did our girl do? Tell me poor people from places without ellen.
    Yes, tell us please! Oh, I would love to see the whole show... I wish there was a way I could do that.

Senior Member EllenNRossiforever's Avatar

did anybody happen to get today's show you could send me...

Quote Originally Posted by EllenNRossiforever View Post
    did anybody happen to get today's show you could send me...
    I don't think they have it :/ If they did they would probably already have posted it on here... but if you do... send me too!

Quote Originally Posted by smartfion View Post
    WOW~Really? What did our girl do? Tell me poor people from places without ellen.
    There was a lot of talk about sex from the monologue, to the audience poll where she interviewed several people about their sex lives. At the end of the audience segment, Ellen said something like, "that was uncomfortable for me so now I'll dance it off". Then she made her way to the chair, then talked a bit to Stryker about his Lovelines show and how he talks about sex a lot. Then in the interview with Ben Stiller she mentioned being uncomfortable watching the graphic sex scenes in his movie with Portia and her mom. Personally, I was a bit uncomfortable watching her talk about all that...just because it's not...her. But, she's trying to mix things up, be a little more topical and edgy possibly. Just don't want to see that every day! She did make jokes of it all too though, so that was good. Anyway, that's my take.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast