Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 416

Thread: Guess Ellen and Portia's wedding date

  1. #391

    Default

    so, i made my conclusion that virtual earth is not that hot, also, feel kinda creepy watching it for a while.
    Love J*Aph
    'I don't want to live and have any shame whatsoever.' I should be proud of who I am, and I don't care if people approve or not. It is who I am." - Ellen Degeneres
    Follow me at http://twitter.com/J_Aph

  2. #392

    Default

    shit wait, think i see a car i didn't see before.....

    and i thought i saw people earlier, now the're gone, another one appeared....
    Love J*Aph
    'I don't want to live and have any shame whatsoever.' I should be proud of who I am, and I don't care if people approve or not. It is who I am." - Ellen Degeneres
    Follow me at http://twitter.com/J_Aph

  3. #393

    Default

    this might be a stupid question (and maybe creepy lol), but how can i watch? im at this site: http://www.microsoft.com/VirtualEarth/ but i don't know where to go from there.
    kristen! *

    when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
    you're the only one who knows, you slow it down <3
    xoxo

  4. #394

    Default

    go to "see in action"

    sorry no wait!!! thats not it
    Love J*Aph
    'I don't want to live and have any shame whatsoever.' I should be proud of who I am, and I don't care if people approve or not. It is who I am." - Ellen Degeneres
    Follow me at http://twitter.com/J_Aph

  5. #395
    Senior Member acruise55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    small town, virginia
    Posts
    343

    Default

    ok yall i have to leave now yall keep up to date and i will check in morning to see if there are any pic that yall have found have a good night
    hopefully i will see some wedding pic in morning

  6. #396
    Moderator jlilest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    19,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen101 View Post
    this might be a stupid question (and maybe creepy lol), but how can i watch? im at this site: http://www.microsoft.com/VirtualEarth/ but i don't know where to go from there.
    I think that is the wrong site for people wanting to use it.

    I installed it through http://www.live.com and then going to the maps link there.

    This link may work for their house.

    Ellen's house

    I have had very mixed results with the share option. It seems to go to the location and then just zoom out for no apparent reason.

    I almost forgot, you need to change to aerial view. The zoom icons on the left seem to work better than double clicking on the image like google maps uses.

    This is an alternative link that may be zoomed in.
    Zoomed link
    James

    Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

  7. #397

    Default

    I just re-did something on the live site and this is what the house looks like now!



    Looks different from earlier when I could not see the main pool and it all looked like a construction site with vehicles parked everywhere.

    President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

    Laugh!,
    Nicole

  8. #398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlilest View Post
    I think that is the wrong site for people wanting to use it.

    I installed it through http://www.live.com and then going to the maps link there.

    This link may work for their house.

    Ellen's house

    I have had very mixed results with the share option. It seems to go to the location and then just zoom out for no apparent reason.

    I almost forgot, you need to change to aerial view. The zoom icons on the left seem to work better than double clicking on the image like google maps uses.

    This is an alternative link that may be zoomed in.
    Zoomed link
    thank you so much. i hate to be a trouble-maker, but i'm getting an old image of their house. do i need install anything to look at something live?
    kristen! *

    when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
    you're the only one who knows, you slow it down <3
    xoxo

  9. #399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlilest View Post

    I have had very mixed results with the share option. It seems to go to the location and then just zoom out for no apparent reason.
    Same here, lots of same frames over the past few hours, nothing really exciting.

    For now, i'm calling it a day, need some sleep by now. And tomorrow when i wake up, news all over!!!! i hope....

    enjoy the rest of your day/night
    Love J*Aph
    'I don't want to live and have any shame whatsoever.' I should be proud of who I am, and I don't care if people approve or not. It is who I am." - Ellen Degeneres
    Follow me at http://twitter.com/J_Aph

  10. #400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    I just re-did something on the live site and this is what the house looks like now!



    Looks different from earlier when I could not see the main pool and it all looked like a construction site with vehicles parked everywhere.
    that's the image im getting
    kristen! *

    when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
    you're the only one who knows, you slow it down <3
    xoxo

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •