Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Thread: Ellen and Portia's Pre-Honeymoon

Quote Originally Posted by DBSD View Post
    Thanxx alot for the link..
    Yeah there's some I haven't seen before. But what a shame "Full size previews are only available to registered users"!!
    Actually, I have most of those, but they're from other sites. Just look at the pics of the day every day when I post them. Eventually, you'll see all the pics of them in Italy...I love them so I have been putting at least one of them in Italy in my pics of the day every day and will continue to for a while since there are so many of them and everyone here loves them as well.

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Thanks for the link. I love how in most of the pics from Italy, Ellen keeps covering Portia's eyes or mouth. Portia looks like she likes it, she's smiling and laughing in every pic.

"I was pop and locking Portia right outta bed."
    "Winter Coats on the rack, turn the clock back. Thong bikini on the bed, turn the clock ahead."
    ~Ellen

Thumbs up

i haven't been around in for-freakin-ever but i gotta say a big thanks to everyone who posted links and pictures!! they're way too cute, i can't take it!
    kristen! *

when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
    you're the only one who knows, you slow it down <3
    xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by xpective View Post
    sorry if this has been posted... i've been gone... but it's the first time i've seen portia comment on all this:

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...72621515.shtml
    It will be the lesbian wedding of the century. That's not hype, talk show host and everyone's favorite Ellen DeGeneres is set to marry her longtime love Portia de Rossi this year at some point in Palm Springs. How big is the planning and how secretive will the couple be when they tie the knot. Will this be a Jennifer Aniston-Brad Pitt circus?

"We are in the thick of wedding planning right now," Portia de Rossi, 35, tells Us Weekly of her upcoming nuptials with Ellen DeGeneres, 50. "It's going to be kind of big." She's got that exactly correct, it will be interesting to see exactly what the guest list is like.

In June the pair took a time-out for a tour of Rome. The couple of three years, who went sightseeing and strolled the streets with ice cream, stopped for a dinner of fish and pasta at Sabatini's restaurant in the Trastevere district.

"At one point," says an observer, "Ellen covered Portia's eyes as she fed her some of her dinner and then the two burst out laughing." So how does DeGeneres feel about the legalization of same-sex marriage in California? "I think it is about time," the talk show said earlier. "And people will look back on that the way the looked back on ending segregation or securing a woman's right to vote - or anything that they have waited too long for."
    thanks so much for the link and the article

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    Actually, I have most of those, but they're from other sites. Just look at the pics of the day every day when I post them. Eventually, you'll see all the pics of them in Italy...I love them so I have been putting at least one of them in Italy in my pics of the day every day and will continue to for a while since there are so many of them and everyone here loves them as well.
    Oh yeah!!!!! Shoot .. Thanxx for letting me know, so I can check the threads later. Well then you can notice that I don't watch the POD like I used to before. I have some conditions here on my PC that it takes ages to upload the pics you post from your account, I dunno why. Just will take sometime to solve it, as I'm taking it to a programmer to see what's the problem with it. So until then you'll see me there again soon.

I just got home from my holiday in Italy, it sucks that I just found out that they were there too cause I was so close to Rome and to the other place they went

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768