Page 1 of 128 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ellen and Portia's Wedding Day

Default Ellen and Portia's Wedding Day

l thought it was time a new thread was started devoted to Ellen and Portia's wedding day, by now they could well be married, and what a feelingt that must be!! on this thread hopefully will be all the news and pictures devoted to the happy couple, this day is truely a blessing from God, and not to be taken lightly..... l would like to be the first to say Happiness and love always to the most beautiful couple....congratulations, so very proud of you both...

posted this on TEDS website today

Hi Ellen and Portia,
    Congratulaions on your wedding day, you both look so amazingly beautiful, happy, and soooooo in love, l must say l shed a few tears of joy, it is just the best news in donkeys years..... l would like to wish you both, love health and happiness, you two together are invincable, and you are showing the world what true love really means, it is just so fantastic to see this. wow l still am blown for six, its not registering in my mind yet, how must you both be feeling?? its so like a fairy tale come true, Portia looked like a fairy tale princess in her stunning wedding gown, and Ellen looked just radiently beautiful, you were both glowing with happiness. This is what the world needs, as the song goes, what the world needs now, is love sweet love, its the only thing that there's just too little of.....but you two have it in abundance, its obvious to us all you work with each other to keep the romance alive!!! so proud of you both, all l can keep saying today is awwwwwwwwwwwwww bless them both.
    love to you both
    Mrs Ellen and Portia DeGeneres.........
    love from Trudy in England
    ps if your reading this post, you should'nt be LOL you should be on your honeymoon!!! or was that the Europe trip, in any case l bet there was still some honeymooning going on hmmm (wink)..
    Last edited by Sleepless; 08-17-2008 at 10:57 AM.

Good Idea Trudy.

I hope we have pic(s) as soon as possible here

To Portia and Ellen Degeneres : I wish you all the best in the World. Lots of happyness and wonderfull moments in your Life. I hope your Love lasts forever.

Have a wonderfull Day. Congrats Newlyweeds
    "I dont know how I could find a better fit...we where destined to be together..She is amazing "- Ellen about Portia

Great idea Trudy:

I wish Ellen and Portia all the happiness in the world. You are an amazing couple and are truly blessed with each other.

Aww, you got me all excited that someone had pictures.

I wish Ellen and Portia all the happiness in the world. Best wishes to the both of you

I wish you two all the hapiness and all the love in the world. You have both mean(t) a lot to the world.

May your love lasts forever!

Congratulations

And the best thing you've ever done for me.
    Is to help me take my life less seriously.
    It's only life after all.

To Ellen & Portia
    Congratualtions on your special day. I wish you much love and happiness in your life together. Thank you for your courage in showing the world that GAY is more than OK!
    Im not obsessed ~ just very very focused

Quote Originally Posted by ponies View Post
    Aww, you got me all excited that someone had pictures.
    Same here. Plus I don't believe that they are married yet. It's supposed to be an evening ceremony and in California I believe that it is 2:25 or 3:25, somewhere around there.

BUT, comgratulations ellen and portia degeneres, hope your love lasts forever.

"I was pop and locking Portia right outta bed."
    "Winter Coats on the rack, turn the clock back. Thong bikini on the bed, turn the clock ahead."
    ~Ellen

I wondered if they are allowed to see each other, or if they are going traditional.

"I was pop and locking Portia right outta bed."
    "Winter Coats on the rack, turn the clock back. Thong bikini on the bed, turn the clock ahead."
    ~Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen_portiafan1 View Post
    I wondered if they are allowed to see each other, or if they are going traditional.
    I wondered that too today....hmmmm.

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Page 1 of 128 1231151101 ... LastLast