Page 392 of 442 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4417

Thread: E&P Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    You're right, it was fantastic to see them out and about looking fabulous! And it's great that Ellen won again

They didn't walk the red carpet, they don't usually at the People's Choice awards, I suspect because Ellen is usually presenting an award fairly early on she will be ushered straight in
    That's true.. Ellen appeard in very first minutes of show... but all in all there were few moments for us to watch with Ellen and of course. I hope that someone will be able to upload pics soon I'm so happy for Ellen!

Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Blog Entries

Talking

thanks for the photos of ellen and portia
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind

I found this pic of Ellen riding a bike on Instagram, according to her clothes that was probably yesterday (wednesday). I'm sorry if it's not a good quality, I'm on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by anael59 View Post
    I found this pic of Ellen riding a bike on Instagram, according to her clothes that was probably yesterday (wednesday). I'm sorry if it's not a good quality, I'm on my phone.
    she looks cute on that bike

Does it ever peeve (annoy) anyone else when the writer doesn't capitalize the "G" in "DeGeneres" or write the "d" lowercase in "de Rossi"? Maybe it's just me...

Yeah it's annoying when people write 'Degeneres'. It's on Ellen's Hollywood Walk of Fame framed plaque thing