Page 425 of 442 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4417

Thread: E&P Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by betacacci View Post
    What happened to Portia? In the beginning of their relationship, she looked so good... she is looking terrible lately, which sucks cause she was hot!!!
    I don't think you can judge her by one badly taken Instagram photo, the other two people in it don't look that great either??

I think Portia looks as beautiful as she always has! Yes her face may have changed from how it was 5 or 10 years ago, but then that's ageing, we all look different as we age. But look at the pics of her while she was out and about with Ellen at the weekend, she looks great or the ones taken a few weeks back when they were at that animal adoption fund raiser, she looked fantastic!

No one can look the same forever, that's a fact of life, but I'm afraid I disagree that she doesn't look 'hot' anymore, I think she looks beautiful for a woman of 40!

What happened to Portia? In the beginning of their relationship, she looked so good... she is looking terrible lately, which sucks cause she was hot!!!
    How could you say such a mean thing to Portia? I assume that because for some reasons you are looking the same as 5 or 10 years ago. Seriously if you think she is looking terrible then please leave her be and don't look at her pics. idon't think you should judge her or any other people for that matter and make this type of comment. of course I'm not in the position of telling you what ucan or can't not say but if you are a fan then please be considered. for me both ellen and portia are beautiful humans and always wil
    Last edited by samp; 11-22-2013 at 09:10 PM. Reason: typos

What? She's 40 yrs old is she supposed to look like she's 20? If she did people would criticize her for that too. If Portia is "looking terrible" then uh I guess my standards are low because YUM. Hot. As. A. Rocket. I'm sure ED agrees.

“Most important, in order to find real happiness, you must learn to love yourself for the totality of who you are and not just what you look like.” ― Portia de Rossi, Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss and Gain

"And when the rest of the world walks away ... I'll still be here".

More about the event!

I found this video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yVeXatVJHk

Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner interviewed the hilarious and lovely Ellen DeGeneres today for Duracell’s Power a Smile event for Toys for Tots in Los Angeles. Talked giving back, Oscars, Portia’s creative gift giving skills and what she really wants for Christmas this year.

Maybe someone can get the complete video.
    Last edited by Clau_17; 11-23-2013 at 09:17 AM.

"And when the rest of the world walks away ... I'll still be here".

Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Blog Entries

Ellen her wife Portia look out of this world i hope i look as good as Portia when im 40 l
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind

Actually I think Portia gets better with age! gosh she's a beautiful woman inside and outside IMO

I have no idea where to ask this question, I'm sorry to just drop it in here... but there's something that's been bugging me for years now. I am desperately looking for the song that was in the background of Ellen & Portia's wedding video. I am sure I heard it somewhere else but I can't figure that out! Help, it's been driving me crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by rolka View Post
    I have no idea where to ask this question, I'm sorry to just drop it in here... but there's something that's been bugging me for years now. I am desperately looking for the song that was in the background of Ellen & Portia's wedding video. I am sure I heard it somewhere else but I can't figure that out! Help, it's been driving me crazy!
    I think you mean Today by Joshua Radin?
    "Can you take these off?"
    "You take it off"
    "The other one" "No, really?"
    "See, i 'm taller then her"
    "Can I have my shoe back now?"