Page 441 of 442 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442 LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4417

Thread: E&P Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    . Ellen is going to be on Howard stern today if some one could upload it or give me a hint of were to listen thanks again ! And this site is so dead used to be all a buzz with info not no more such a shame 💔
    I might be wrong in this assumption, but I surmise twitter and tumblr are contributing factors. Personally I often check twitter first for new information but I still browse this site. I for one miss the discussions on here. The main problem I have with Twitter in regards to E & P is that certain things that are tweeted @ their accounts by select fans and or posted should not be done as it seems stalkerish/invasive. Even though that might not be their intention.

Brushing the dust off this account. It is a bit dead here isn't it?

You're right, I guess this is an older style of communication now, compared to Tumblr etc. I do love Twitter and find it very useful, but it was always nice to read peoples' opinions here.

Looking forward to hearing the full Howard Stern interview, and seeing Hillary Clinton and Pink on the show.
    Last edited by Bolt; 09-08-2015 at 02:07 PM.

Here's hoping the site wakes back up now that the season has started.

Here has the advantage of being fans where other sites are very mixed.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

I met my wife on this very message board back in 2005! I still check it from
    time to time but it was a lot more interactive back then! Get chatting people, anything is possible!!
    "Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."

For me it was when you had to log in to see post that's when I got board I no a few that said the same thing if we could go back to the old style then I think ppl would come back

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    For me it was when you had to log in to see post that's when I got board I no a few that said the same thing if we could go back to the old style then I think ppl would come back
    You don't have to log in to see posts.
    Go to the main page and click on the big FORUM link/button near the top middle.
    That will take you to the forum page and you can view posts.
    I don't think you can see/access attachments, but it should otherwise work.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Red face Long time no seeeee!

Hello guys!

I'm so into the forum revival... It was so great the way it was before! There was pretty much of a traffic back in the days....

And that was so cool... To come here everyday and talk 'bout stuff, every kind of stuff... ellen related or not
    Right now for example I'm in such a dark place in my life that I can't imagine how I would survive without hour of ellen daily. I know that it sound shallow, but this is only nice thing during the day

It would be great to pump this place up again with those wonderful energy... - second nice thing during the day...

BEST GREETINGS FOR YOU ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by woodstock25 View Post
    Hello guys!

I'm so into the forum revival... It was so great the way it was before! There was pretty much of a traffic back in the days....

And that was so cool... To come here everyday and talk 'bout stuff, every kind of stuff... ellen related or not
    Right now for example I'm in such a dark place in my life that I can't imagine how I would survive without hour of ellen daily. I know that it sound shallow, but this is only nice thing during the day

It would be great to pump this place up again with those wonderful energy... - second nice thing during the day...

Sorry to hear you are in a dark place. It is such a help when there is an hour in the day when you can take a break from the rest of the world. I wish you lighter days for the future

Quote Originally Posted by DGDG View Post
    Sorry to hear you are in a dark place. It is such a help when there is an hour in the day when you can take a break from the rest of the world. I wish you lighter days for the future
    Thanks so much! It's always better when realizing you're not alone

Another example of this - let's keep this place alive!

Quote Originally Posted by woodstock25 View Post
    Hello guys!

So sorry to hear you're having a tough time I totally know what you mean about Ellen, she has that unique gift of just making us smile without doing or saying anything. When I see her I just feel everything is okay, I'm glad she helps you!