Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Elton John Oscar Party 2009

Quote Originally Posted by spicepine View Post
    I kid you not...i have a personal friend...who will remain nameless...that was at the Oscars last nite...and he states that Ellen and Portia were there......

Well thats good news.....look forward to seeing the pics when they ALL come out.....
    Starchild

OK my friend, who by the way is a major actor on CSI:Miami...says he is gonna try and get the pics the took sent to me...we will see...he is really busy...

Ellen-VIP

They showed a few pics from the red carpet at Elton John's party but none of Ellen and Portia. It was the two girls who sing in the bathroom that Ellen sent to interview people on the red carpet. Saw Josh Groben, Fran Drescher, Rikki Lake.

Remember that today's show was taped on Thursday so they would have had to put a couple of pics together quickly last night to insert into the show.

Maybe Ellen will do her monologue tomorrow about the Oscars and show pics.

not sure if ellen was there, but an ellen prize was part of elton's party. someone paid $20,000 to win a dance with ellen

see pink news
    Make each day count, dont count the days

Well I've searched every online photo agency that I know of and some I didn't and there is not one new pic of Ellen or Portia. I figured they may have gone to a different function for some reason, but all the pics are pretty much in now and there's none at all. So I don't think they were at anything Oscar related last night. I can't imagine why they wouldn't want their pictures taken, they're not usually camera shy at events like this, remember last year there were dozens of pics of them at EJ's party. And I don't think they'd be bothered by 'Star's' stupid story of them having IVF, the baby thing has been haunting them since they literally got together, so I don't think that would stop them.

Maybe one of them was sick or we know Ellen's mama was ill last week, so maybe they were with her. Of course it's all speculation, that's the problem, until we see or hear from Ellen, we won't know, but for people like me who worry about everything, it's horrible

So Spicepine you're our last hope, if your friend is right and they were there last night, hopefully they'll have some pics you can share with us

Quote Originally Posted by sukibaby View Post
    Well I've searched every online photo agency that I know of and some I didn't and there is not one new pic of Ellen or Portia. I figured they may have gone to a different function for some reason, but all the pics are pretty much in now and there's none at all. So I don't think they were at anything Oscar related last night. I can't imagine why they wouldn't want their pictures taken, they're not usually camera shy at events like this, remember last year there were dozens of pics of them at EJ's party. And I don't think they'd be bothered by 'Star's' stupid story of them having IVF, the baby thing has been haunting them since they literally got together, so I don't think that would stop them.

Maybe one of them was sick or we know Ellen's mama was ill last week, so maybe they were with her. Of course it's all speculation, that's the problem, until we see or hear from Ellen, we won't know, but for people like me who worry about everything, it's horrible

So Spicepine you're our last hope, if your friend is right and they were there last night, hopefully they'll have some pics you can share with us
    I agree and second everything you just said!

Quote Originally Posted by spicepine View Post
    OK my friend, who by the way is a major actor on CSI:Miami...says he is gonna try and get the pics the took sent to me...we will see...he is really busy...
    I hope your friend comes through soon... I'm just a little bit excited and anxious...

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEY7775 View Post

yeah there last years pics ...i dont think they went this year 2009

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast