Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 69

Thread: Portia's tattoo

  1. #1

    Default Portia's tattoo

    I was watching AD the other day and I noticed some kind of ring tatto on Portia's finger... It looked like a tattoo to me but I'm not sure, has anyone else noticed this before? Does she have any tattoos at all?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    292

    Default

    She had it when she was with Francesca and I believe has since had it removed.

  3. #3
    Ellen-VIP suki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK & Australia
    Posts
    3,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by portiafan86 View Post
    I was watching AD the other day and I noticed some kind of ring tatto on Portia's finger... It looked like a tattoo to me but I'm not sure, has anyone else noticed this before? Does she have any tattoos at all?
    Portia had a thin ring tatooed around the middle finger of her right hand, then she had the initials of her then girlfriend, Francesca Gregorini added to it. As you say you can clearly see it during her AD days, after she got together with Ellen she had it removed, using laser treatment. She doesn't have any others that we're aware of anyway

    Oh and welcome to the fourm

  4. #4

    Default

    Thank you! And they did a really good job cause you can't tell at all that she had a tattoo.

  5. #5
    Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Posts
    6,241
    Blog Entries
    1

    Talking

    Now Portia a Nice ring with domens from her wife ellen awwww
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind

  6. #6

    Default

    Who needs a tattoo when you've got a rock on your finger like Portia's!! You could tell that she had to have it removed gradually, because it slowly disappeared. It wasn't just there one day and then gone the next. I can imagine how painful that must be!! But it showed how much she loves Ellen, obviously!!

    President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

    Laugh!,
    Nicole

  7. #7
    Member Suzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Potchefstroom, South Africa
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    Who needs a tattoo when you've got a rock on your finger like Portia's!! You could tell that she had to have it removed gradually, because it slowly disappeared. It wasn't just there one day and then gone the next. I can imagine how painful that must be!! But it showed how much she loves Ellen, obviously!!
    I agree with you, but it probably also hurt when she first got it

  8. #8
    Moderator jlilest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    19,680

    Default

    Not that I know personally, but I hear that...

    They can hurt going on...

    They can hurt coming off...

    And sometimes they can hurt staying on...
    James

    Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

  9. #9
    Ellen-VIP Jats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlilest View Post
    Not that I know personally, but I hear that...

    They can hurt going on...

    They can hurt coming off...

    And sometimes they can hurt staying on...
    Hilarious....but so true.......

  10. #10

    Default

    If anyone has any pictures of the tattoo please post them, so maybe we can see the process of the fading through the years.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •