Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: * Portia Pics Of The Day (2009)

Default Portia Pictures

These are really great pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

OMG, this just made me realize I forgot to do the regular pics of the day today!!! I was working on them last night and my computer went haywire and so I went to bed with intentions of doing them this morning when I got up, and I completely forgot! OOPS!! Sorry!

There will be pics for 9/3/09 though.

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    OMG, this just made me realize I forgot to do the regular pics of the day today!!! I was working on them last night and my computer went haywire and so I went to bed with intentions of doing them this morning when I got up, and I completely forgot! OOPS!! Sorry!

There will be pics for 9/3/09 though.
    You, you would forget Ellen?? Tssssssssss impossible...
    Your nights are inhabited by Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by shephren View Post
    You, you would forget Ellen?? Tssssssssss impossible...
    Your nights are inhabited by Ellen
    I know, I know!!

There are some nights lately I haven't done them because of my Internet connection acting up and such. But it doesn't mean I've forgotten...because I like how you say it...my nights are inhabited by Ellen!! LOL! And I didn't forget last night, I just meant to do them this morning...and that's when I forgot. Too many other things going on this morning, I guess...LOL!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Unreachable

I know, I know!!

There are some nights lately I haven't done them because of my Internet connection acting up and such. But it doesn't mean I've forgotten...because I like how you say it...my nights are inhabited by Ellen!! LOL! And I didn't forget last night, I just meant to do them this morning...and that's when I forgot. Too many other things going on this morning, I guess...LOL!
    I wonder what was going on Nicole... its the first thing I look for when I come here! But we still love you lol!!!!!!!!!!

wow its been a while since i posted pics of portia I gotta start doing it when i get some time, school & dance is keeping me busy, ill defo start the wardrobe of the day back up though

I know, I know!!

AB is right, Nicole, you live in our days and you are also inhabited by Ellen in the morning, it is for that reason that you forgot! I know, I know, she's so cute, so gorgeous, so sweet... Heu, I forgot something?

Exclamation Pics Of The Day

I wondered where the pics of the day were. That`s the first place I look. Your captions are really funny

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy1 View Post
    I wondered where the pics of the day were. That`s the first place I look. Your captions are really funny
    I think you mean regular 'Pics of the day' thread which which Nicole kindly does for us every day

http://ellen.4thdimension.info/forum...ad.php?t=10057

This one was for pictures just featuring Portia!

So in Jan 2011 i will make a new thread for that year and start this over again, i really enjoyed doing it (but have been so busy with school) i love portia photos, and her of course. so hopefully people will also want portia pictures again to be posted i know that lukes site has most pics and people post here and there photos, but sometimes its nice to see photos of the day all in one thread, or like a theme of photos, i have some other sources and maybe can dig up some photos. well, just wanted to say that...

Ill still post 3 a day, and mostly in HQ size.

take care, xx

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617