Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 170 of 170

Thread: * Portia Pics Of The Day (2009)

  1. #161

    Default Portia Pictures

    These are really great pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

  2. #162

    Default

    OMG, this just made me realize I forgot to do the regular pics of the day today!!! I was working on them last night and my computer went haywire and so I went to bed with intentions of doing them this morning when I got up, and I completely forgot! OOPS!! Sorry!

    There will be pics for 9/3/09 though.

    President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

    Laugh!,
    Nicole

  3. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    OMG, this just made me realize I forgot to do the regular pics of the day today!!! I was working on them last night and my computer went haywire and so I went to bed with intentions of doing them this morning when I got up, and I completely forgot! OOPS!! Sorry!

    There will be pics for 9/3/09 though.
    You, you would forget Ellen?? Tssssssssss impossible...
    Your nights are inhabited by Ellen

  4. #164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shephren View Post
    You, you would forget Ellen?? Tssssssssss impossible...
    Your nights are inhabited by Ellen
    I know, I know!!

    There are some nights lately I haven't done them because of my Internet connection acting up and such. But it doesn't mean I've forgotten...because I like how you say it...my nights are inhabited by Ellen!! LOL! And I didn't forget last night, I just meant to do them this morning...and that's when I forgot. Too many other things going on this morning, I guess...LOL!

    President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

    Laugh!,
    Nicole

  5. #165
    Unreachable
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD!
    Posts
    9,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    I know, I know!!

    There are some nights lately I haven't done them because of my Internet connection acting up and such. But it doesn't mean I've forgotten...because I like how you say it...my nights are inhabited by Ellen!! LOL! And I didn't forget last night, I just meant to do them this morning...and that's when I forgot. Too many other things going on this morning, I guess...LOL!
    I wonder what was going on Nicole... its the first thing I look for when I come here! But we still love you lol!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #166
    Ellen-Fan PortiaLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California.
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    wow its been a while since i posted pics of portia I gotta start doing it when i get some time, school & dance is keeping me busy, ill defo start the wardrobe of the day back up though



  7. #167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    I know, I know!!

    There are some nights lately I haven't done them because of my Internet connection acting up and such. But it doesn't mean I've forgotten...because I like how you say it...my nights are inhabited by Ellen!! LOL! And I didn't forget last night, I just meant to do them this morning...and that's when I forgot. Too many other things going on this morning, I guess...LOL!
    AB is right, Nicole, you live in our days and you are also inhabited by Ellen in the morning, it is for that reason that you forgot! I know, I know, she's so cute, so gorgeous, so sweet... Heu, I forgot something?

  8. #168

    Exclamation Pics Of The Day

    I wondered where the pics of the day were. That`s the first place I look. Your captions are really funny

  9. #169
    Ellen-VIP suki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK & Australia
    Posts
    3,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy1 View Post
    I wondered where the pics of the day were. That`s the first place I look. Your captions are really funny
    I think you mean regular 'Pics of the day' thread which which Nicole kindly does for us every day

    http://ellen.4thdimension.info/forum...ad.php?t=10057

    This one was for pictures just featuring Portia!

  10. #170
    Ellen-Fan PortiaLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California.
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    So in Jan 2011 i will make a new thread for that year and start this over again, i really enjoyed doing it (but have been so busy with school) i love portia photos, and her of course. so hopefully people will also want portia pictures again to be posted i know that lukes site has most pics and people post here and there photos, but sometimes its nice to see photos of the day all in one thread, or like a theme of photos, i have some other sources and maybe can dig up some photos. well, just wanted to say that...

    Ill still post 3 a day, and mostly in HQ size.

    take care, xx



Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •