Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollywood Walk of Fame 9-4-2012

Unreachable

Smile Hollywood Walk of Fame 9-4-2012

Its about time she gets her star. That only means now I have to save money up to go see it. Been there 3 times. Its so fun walking down Hollywood BLVD... Im so excited for her.

I know it sounds crazy, but I'm so excited for Ellen getting her star tomorrow. It just seems like I've been waiting forever for her to be recognized.

It's not crazy :P I'm excited too, she has been deserving for a long time.

@wofstargirl just tweeted that Ryan Seacrest will also be a speaker

And Andy has tweeted;
    RT @andylassner: Look for me getting tackled by security tomorrow when @TheEllenShow gets her star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame

New article: Ellen DeGeneres to be honored with star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

Ellen DeGeneres is getting the 2,477th Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in the category of television on Tuesday in front of the W Hollywood Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard. In what is expected to be a big draw with fans across Los Angeles coming to the ceremony, the guest speakers were announced on Monday as Ryan Seacrest and Jimmy Kimmel.

While the star ceremonies vary from celebrity to celebrity, this special moment is expected to be big. With thousands of people loving Ellen DeGeneres for her daily talk show The Ellen DeGeneres Show, her voice work and all of her comedy, there are few people who wouldn’t want to come out to support the entertainer.Of course, coming means arriving early to get a decent parking spot and cheering on the star as she is presented her honor.

http://www.examiner.com/article/elle...medium=twitter
    Last edited by Clau_17; 09-03-2012 at 05:23 PM.

"And when the rest of the world walks away ... I'll still be here".

too bad I won't be attending
    "Give me Liberty or Give me Death." ~Patrick Henry

http://twitter.com/1LauraVallejo

Ellen-VIP

Extracted from previous article in The Examiner.....

"The fans outside of Los Angeles can also participate in the ceremony as the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce will have a live stream for fans around the world to watch. Starting at 11:30 PTD, the cameras will be rolling for a front row seat no matter where the fans live."

So hopefully we will be able to see Ellen get her star. I am sure they will be taping it as well to air on TEDS later.

Yup, you're right

Ellen-VIP

They just announced the program will start in about 5 minutes.

http://www.walkoffame.com/

That was so cute ! I loved it !
    I'm so happy for Ellen !!!

@andylassner tweeted :

Last edited by anael59; 09-04-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Just watched the live stream of the ceremony for Ellen. I`m so happy for her. She`s deserved this for so long!
    Ellen wore a smart gray suit and Portia wore a simple black sleeveless dress. They looked wonderful.
    Kind words were said from both Ryan Seacrest and Jimmy Kimmel. Thank you to the both of them. So happy Ellen`s family was able to be there too.
    This is ezxciting. Got goosebumps watching it. Can`t imagine how Ellen feels.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast