Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Ellen in Australia

More pics!

on Zimbio!

Television personality Ellen DeGeneres dances on stage during the filming of her television show at Birrarung Marr on March 26, 2013 in Melbourne, Australia. DeGeneres is in Australia to film segments for her TV show, 'Ellen'.

Here: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Ellen+D...ne/OzjYXvoFhWH

"And when the rest of the world walks away ... I'll still be here".

new Swisse video from the party last night
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbTkJ3YZ7RA

Quote Originally Posted by Jats View Post
    Love your new Avatar...
    thanks

Now, Ellen and Portia are back, they'll go back to their private and silent world and we'll be patiently waiting for one of them to do s0me shopping or run some errands and meanwhile being photographed so that we can see them. We won't see them in their festive spirit as in Australia which makes me feel a bit blue..

Seems that Ellen's team are at Hayman Island as there is a pic of Jeannie there on Ellen's twitter... wonder why the team can go but E&P can't? Bit odd.
    "Can you take these off?"
    "You take it off"
    "The other one" "No, really?"
    "See, i 'm taller then her"
    "Can I have my shoe back now?"

It is probably a lot harder for Ellen and Portia to go places than the staff.

Ellen and Portia would need more security and it would have a bigger impact on locations that they go to.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Quote Originally Posted by lozlovesellen View Post
    Seems that Ellen's team are at Hayman Island as there is a pic of Jeannie there on Ellen's twitter... wonder why the team can go but E&P can't? Bit odd.
    Ellen seemed really tired so she may have wanted not to stay any longer and get back to her own time zone and get some sleep and rest before she starts taping nxt week

That was such a short trip! I hope Ellen is ok. I thought they were staying the whole week. What a whirlwind trip.
    "..If music be the food of love, then play on."

I know I'm a little late...but I saw Ellen in Sydney. It was really weird actually SEEING her in the flesh. A surreal experience. Probably never do it again in my life but can only hope she comes to Australia again. She seemed really tired and the show was a bit flat and she was boiling hot as well. The stage was a huge sloping pontoon over the water which was very strange. But every minute was still great and I will remember every moment. I tried to stalk her across Sydney but she likes to do a hit and run appearance so you have to be on the spot. The hype in Australia was huge but how good is it that Ellen can be so acceptable to the Australian masses and in their faces everywhere everyday. I know my mother was seeing her on TV everyday going " I'm sick of hearing about that Ellen person" My mother is a homophobe and probably changed the channel multiple times. I really hope she comes back soon for a longer trip. That's all folks!
    Last edited by moon1; 03-28-2013 at 04:32 AM.

neffig

[QUOTE=tulip;280782]Ellen seemed really tired so she may have wanted not to stay any longer and get back to her own time zone and get some sleep and rest before she starts taping nxt week[/QUOTE\
    Agreed. Most anyone would be exhausted after the whirlwind visit. The others staying a few extra days may be a bonus for putting in so much time preparing for Ellen's visit and hard work during her stay. Maybe the flight back was already reserved for a few days later and she chose to leave early to get some rest. After that reception there I'm sure she'll go back. What great employee benefits working for her.

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast