Thread: Ellen on Lorraine on Tuesday 12th ! (UK)

Wink Ellen on Lorraine on Tuesday 12th ! (UK)

Ellen will be on Lorraine on ITV on Tuesday at 8;30am to talk about Finding Dory!

Ellen seemed rather tired on Lorraine. Too early in the morning probably. They didn't gel as much as I thought they might :-(

Quote Originally Posted by DGDG View Post
    Ellen seemed rather tired on Lorraine. Too early in the morning probably. They didn't gel as much as I thought they might :-(
    Yes I thought so too, although Ellen did her best to look awake lol! I expected it to be a lot funnier and as you say, for Lorraine and Ellen to have better chemistry! It's so rare for Ellen to be over here, it's shame she's leaving today and not going to be on more shows.

aw is she going already. So great she was on tv over here wish she had done a bit more shows! Wish she could bring her show over here like she did in australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickusher View Post
    aw is she going already. So great she was on tv over here wish she had done a bit more shows! Wish she could bring her show over here like she did in australia.
    OMG I would love it if she brought her show over! It probably needs to build a bigger following first I guess! It's great that it's on ITV2 now though, at least it has a chance of being watched, not like when it was on DIVA TV and moved around all the time!

Yeah cant believe it's taken 13 years to get the show on a channel like ITV2! Yeah diva and Really just messed about with it.