Thread: The One Show!

Default The One Show!

Ellen was on the One show tonight on BBC1! It will be on BBC iPlayer for the next 29 days!!

Typical I didnt know she was on!! Ah will download it on the skybox. oh and it's on youtube for anyone outside uk.

Ellen Degeneres Interview - Finding Dory | The One Show 216 July 11 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Nickusher View Post
    Typical I didnt know she was on!! Ah will download it on the skybox. oh and it's on youtube for anyone outside uk.

Ellen Degeneres Interview - Finding Dory | The One Show 216 July 11 - YouTube
    I didn't realise she was on either, it was pure luck that I happened to flick on to the channel when it had just started and she'd just sat down!!! I couldn't believe it, Ellen on the One Show lol!

I wonder if there's anything else she's going to be on? Shame Graham Norton is off air, I think she and Graham would be funny together!

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    I didn't realise she was on either, it was pure luck that I happened to flick on to the channel when it had just started and she'd just sat down!!! I couldn't believe it, Ellen on the One Show lol!

I wonder if there's anything else she's going to be on? Shame Graham Norton is off air, I think she and Graham would be funny together!
    I thought the same. Just a couple of weeks too late. Wasn't it Graham Norton who hosted the Channel 4 party for the Puppy Episode?

Quote Originally Posted by DGDG View Post
    I thought the same. Just a couple of weeks too late. Wasn't it Graham Norton who hosted the Channel 4 party for the Puppy Episode?
    Yes it was He was still on Channel 4 then, which is where Ellen's sitcom was shown!

Yeah, it would have been great to see her on his show, he always gets the best out of his guests!

Yeah would have been fab to see her on Graham Norton, or alan carr chatty man, shame she didn't do a few more interviews.