Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pics from the advocate?

^ I believe the photos were taken by Alex, so...
    I wonder if they know it's the wrong "to"...

Quote Originally Posted by calypso
    Steph:

I believe she does 2 shows only on Thursday. She gets friday off, so on Thursday, she films Friday's show, and then later she films Monday's show. So those pictures must have been taken on a thursday!

~Katrina
    Oh that sounds better, what if she had those times EVERYDAY!? she would never do anything else but work, poor portia (well alex at the time) b ut maybe that's why she's there for the shows? ooh smaart me *kills a few braincells more*
    I don't really kill boys. It's a song.

"Just being a couple, being able to walk down a red carpet, holding her hand, that's exciting for me."

OMG! I actually logged on to post a request on this. And they are right here! Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you so much for the pics!!!!

anyone know where i could read the article that goes along with these pics?

you should be able to find it if you go to http://www.advocate.com/ , and click Issue Archives on the left side, then at the bottom of the new window you look for Issue 930, then it comes up as the front page story.

Theres
    'Cause you know what they say: fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice.. na-uh..' -Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen-Fan

does anyone happen to have the "Out" article I think its from 2004 its been a couple of times on ebay...but i was wondering if anyone can post it up or knows where to view it on the web...thank you.

"You know I'm close, I'll always keep my promises. I'll always listen when you talk to me, And I'll always hear you. Yeah" Ellen Theme Song

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast