Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Lover.

Default Goodbye Lover.

Don't know about anywhere else, but EST, Goodbye Lover is on HBOC right now. Just so you know!

Could somebody upload that movie please?
    "I'm peeing as we talk, is that OK?.I figured you're going to hear it anyway, and if I at least put it out there you'll be able to pay attention instead of wondering, is she peeing?"
    Gillian Anderson while giving a phone interview

Does anybody have that movie?
    IŽd really love to see it and since I found that new site (www.guba.com) I would really appreciate it if somebody could upload it there...or anywhere else
    "I'm peeing as we talk, is that OK?.I figured you're going to hear it anyway, and if I at least put it out there you'll be able to pay attention instead of wondering, is she peeing?"

that would be illegal to upload and post the movie, how about amazon?
    I got my DVD there.
    ..You say.. use my body for your bed. And my love will keep you warm throughout the night...

Alright....convinced :wink:

Ellen-Fan

i have that movie on my DVR thingy but my mom won't let me watch it untill she sees it cuz she thinks it might be innappropriate god she'd have a cow if she ever found out that i saw ITWCT2 and 40 year old virgin :lol:
    Banner to big!

Why not watch it together. Oh Yeah.
    Giggles
    Valhalla
    Goddess Essence

Ellen-Fan

lol yay i finally convinced my mommy to let me watch it and lmao ellen's character was effing halarious and was she wearing a fat suit? cuz it kinda looked like it lol "NO they were celibrating earth day you fucking mook!" :lol: that was a great line
    Banner to big!

Alright...does anybody have that movie???
    Please PM me ;-)

me too please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast