Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ellen's Real Estate Properties

Quote Originally Posted by graceloo
    That would be my dream house! But I think it's scary living in such a huge house with only a few people... although I think it's cool.. Haha.. you can play hide and seek and hide for ten years! :?

haha, i was thinking of doing the same thing. or have a pool party every single day. i'd buy one of those segway just to get from the kitchen to the living room. :lol:

to kristen 101
    the picture that my avatar came from is an old picture of Ellen and her royal highness celestia,queen of fruitloom land .anyway , its part of my Ellen collection of cropped picture(since i can`t stand the ex`s club with A.H. as initials).i would gldly upload it here but i am a computer deficient loser , so no can do.
    teds
    the hardest to learn was the least complicated (ig)

You rock Katt! Thanks for the links.

michelle

Now which house is hers on the "sold" deal? There are tons of houses in there.

Ellen-Fan

Maybe this has been asked before but how do you know she bought that house?
    "You are about as deep as a puddle."

The areas that agent works would be quite a drive for E to get to the studio each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovie
    Now which house is hers on the "sold" deal? There are tons of houses in there.
    Ellen's is the 16.9 million.

michelle

p.s. I think this one is her weekend place, since she apparently is selling the ranch...

no, i'm pretty sure her mama has her own house
    "I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother.
    She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that." ~E.D.

Default Ellen's Real Estate Properties

Wow - amazing. This is why I love this site - I would never have found this out if it weren't for my TEDS FAN Friends! Thanks.

I love the room with the pool table and video game machine - wouldn't mind living there at all. Did you notice in the one picture with the long tan/brown couch and on the wall to the right was a "picture" of a horse - I'm thinking that's a picture but it looked so real as if the horse was actually standing outside looking into a cut out window...

I'm sure that Ellen and Portia got big plans that we just don't know about yet, espeically if someone heard the new home is equipped with a "nursery!" Hmmm....

Thanks for the info!
    :-P
    Razz

Women's Motto:
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh man....she's awake!!"

i know, the ranch is beautiful, the house is so cozy. i also liked the game room. and the living room with the "kinda portrait of a horse", to me it looks like a widescreen plasma tv in HD coz the image appears to be so real. oh, i can just imagine ellen and portia on that swing under the big tree, watching the sunset (or the sunrise). :inlove: i want that tree with the swing!! haha

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast