Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ellen's Real Estate Properties

Default Ellen's Real Estate Properties

Hi all, this is my first post here and I thought you might be interested in seeing the new house Ellen just bought. Go to this page and click on the SOLD:
    http://www.sbestatehomes.com/listings/650gws.shtml

Apparently her ranch is for sale and you can see that property at
    http://www.clairehanssen.com. Click on the Santa Ynez property listed at 11.9 mil. The virtual tour at this site is awesome.

Ellen certainly has great taste in real estate!
    Enjoy!

oh thanks,
    from the first link..which home is the home she bought?
    she is selling her ranch?!? wow, thats a suprise.
    as much as she movies and buys new places, i really never thought she would sell the ranch. hmm :?

How did you know it was her ranch?

I'm sure it's her ranch. From past research, I knew it was described as a "Tuscan Villa," atop a hill and is 120 acres.

You are not kidding, she has good taste in real estate.

I love the non matching antique chairs around the patio table at the ranch.

Seems she moves every 2 to 4 years. Nice to movers to do it all for you, so it is.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!! NO ROOM FOR MY PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Portia to Ellen .
    Then Ellen , sensing Portia`s displeasure got down on one knee and said
    "miss Amanda Lee Rogers - Portia de Rossi would give me the greatest honor and become my wife for ,i love you more than life itself"
    with a shrug Portia replied "Oh what the hell ,in two years we will be moving again"then quickly added "hu dah!!!!!!! i`ll be your wife cuz i love you more than life itself also . oh and by the way can i get my allowance early this week because i need new clothes to go with the new house ,please pretty please my love"
    teds
    the hardest to learn was the least complicated (ig)

umm thats an interesting thought tedsmaniac

lol tedmaniac! that's funny. :P btw, i like ur pic. ive never seen it b4, where'd you get it? ..sorry, a bit off topic there.

el's new house is beautiful!! i wish i could buy her ranch lol
    kristen! *

when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
    you're the only one who knows, you slow it down <3
    xoxo

I'm looking at the Ranch photos, the pic with the "cows in pasture" and see if I can recognise Holly Cow and Cow Girl. Remember Ellen's home movie from the ranch where she was showing the new born calfs?

I'm in love with the Ranch. Why on earth would you want to sell it? I guess there would be a lot of up-keep.

Not too sure about the new house though. Ellen's going to have to give it a touch of Ellenness with the decorating. And there's not much room in the courtyard for Jones, Portia's gray quarter horse. He's going to have to share with Pig & Wolf.
    "...Seriously though, if you're here, you're probably gay..." E.D HBO "Here & Now"

wow, that's some gorgeous ranch. i never thought that ellen would end selling that. i imagine the other houses here and there, but not the ranch??
    and the new house, again WOW. but i agree with you AussieGirl, the house does need to have the ELLENNESS touch, which i'm pretty sure will happen in the near future. and have you read that the 1,300 sq ft master suit includes a nursery?? uhmm... kind'a does makes you think doesn't it?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!! NO ROOM FOR MY PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Portia to Ellen .
    Then Ellen , sensing Portia`s displeasure got down on one knee and said
    "miss Amanda Lee Rogers - Portia de Rossi would give me the greatest honor and become my wife for ,i love you more than life itself"
    with a shrug Portia replied "Oh what the hell ,in two years we will be moving again"then quickly added "hu dah!!!!!!! i`ll be your wife cuz i love you more than life itself also . oh and by the way can i get my allowance early this week because i need new clothes to go with the new house ,please pretty please my love"
    teds

really funny tedsmaniac

That would be my dream house! But I think it's scary living in such a huge house with only a few people... although I think it's cool.. Haha.. you can play hide and seek and hide for ten years! :?
    Born with Passion, Made for Greatness

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast