Thread: Stupid question about Ellen...

Default Stupid question about Ellen...

Hey everyone!

Ok, I was watching Ellen's Mardis Gras show from the fourth season of TEDS the other night...yes, I'm that behind on watching my DVD's...and I noticed she joked about pretending she knew how to play that piano. My question is...was she really playing the piano or was it one of those that plays by itself...because if it was, she was doing a great job of faking it. But I've seen her play piano a little bit before and she's kinda good, so that's what has me assuming it was really her playing it...but I would love to know for sure, if anyone knows! Thanks!

Laugh!,
    Nicole :-)

I remember that, I'm not sure if she does or dosent. But if she did..*happy sigh* our Ellen can do anything :inlove:
    -Velissa

------------------Veli&Nattie----------------
    ~~~Together 2 years and 2 months~~~

i dont think she can....because i remember her saying "one of my favourite hobbies is pretending to play the piano" :lol: and she said it while she was playing it....it was quite funny as well.so,to answer your question i doubt it.....but if she can...is there anything the woman cant do?!?!

One.Inseparable.Forever
    Together 3 years 4 months
    Nat <Veli3

Vanity Fair - March, 2007 interview

The talent she would most like to have - to play the piano. Just the black keys!! :lol: :lol:

I think she can!!

remember on the 25th anniversary of stand-up show, there's a clip showing ellen played piano and sang at a night club in 1984? i think it was on the 2nd season.....

Here's the clip....the very beginning
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHPtNPwGDyA

Quote Originally Posted by smartfion
    I think she can!!

remember on the 25th anniversary of stand-up show, there's a clip showing ellen played piano and sang at a night club in 1984? i think it was on the 2nd season.....

Here's the clip....the very beginning
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHPtNPwGDyA
    The 25th anniversary show was 4/12/2006 during season 3.

It does look like she is playing pretty well in that clip.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

that video is HILARIOUS
    "What about the bangs? Are they shorter? ... are the bangs shorter?? ... THE BANGS!" -Ellen

lmao @ that video!!! Is there anything in this world she can't do, lol!!! :P That's our Ellen!!! :-D

wow this lady is amazing she has a bit of everything, singing (she has a beautiful voice), acting, comic, host, dancing, inspirational, musician, selling cars :lol: lol is there one thing this ellen cannot do??