Page 3 of 392 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 Pages of Something

Oh man, I've always wanted to go ice-skating when I was little! But when I actually tried it and fell on my a$$, never again!
    -Velissa

------------------Veli&Nattie----------------
    ~~~Together 2 years and 2 months~~~

Yeah Velissa, my mom had power over my hair until I graduated from high school and then she let me cut it off, finally!!! I still get aggravated with my hair now sometimes...I still say one day I'm going to cut it all off like a buzz cut or just go bald, but then people might compare me to Britney and I sure don't want that!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by mazzerd View Post
    i just went ice-skating on a lake not so far from my home couple of years ago since that was possible

snacks look good btw
    ohh i looooove figure skating i can spin ! lol.. its SO much fun even though i still do fall on my bum a lot lol but its funny...

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    Yeah Velissa, my mom had power over my hair until I graduated from high school and then she let me cut it off, finally!!! I still get aggravated with my hair now sometimes...I still say one day I'm going to cut it all off like a buzz cut or just go bald, but then people might compare me to Britney and I sure don't want that!
    Thats just too much Nicole! Dont go bald! Why dont you style it like Ellen? Her hair looks like its easy to manage, even though she has like a professional hair person everyday doing her hair...know what, forget I said anything lol! I'm just super tired from doing the treadmill *heaves*
    -Velissa

Unreachable

I got to see Mike Huckabee in person today and got myself a job helping designing the emails we send out! Woo Hoo! Hes amazing! And I don't care if you guys think I'm a freak Republican I'm for gay marriages, even though most of the candidates, including Democrats aren't

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAngel332 View Post
    I'm just super tired from doing the treadmill *heaves*
    i ran 1.25 miles today!!! i went to the grove (nathan lane loves it, and so do i lmfao) and bought myself some workout clothes and shoes at nike today. 1.25 miles might seem like very little, but considering that i barely started working out today, i'm proud of myself!
    "I am leaving this harbor, giving urban a farewell. Its habitants seem too keen on God. I cannot stomach their rights and wrongs..." Wanderlust by Björk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJRiBDMfrTU

~Vanessa~

randon talk....well the weather took a turn a couple of days ago and i am freezing my A$$ off good thing i work indoors...went to the post office and those poor soldiers freezing their A$$ESS off they work in an open bay...BRRRRRR.........

It's so pretty here :

I went ice-skating today again in this forest. Today I played ice hockey I was kinda scared that I was going trough the ice because it was a little thin but it was a lot of fun though.

Yesterday it was my sister's birthday and our school organised a christmas gala. Just a disco in fancy clothes really. But it was fun. I was the only girl in a suit (there was one other girl but she didn't wear a blouse, my suit was complete *lol*), which got quite some amusing reactions. A friends boyfriend (who I met for the first time) said I looked very stylish and that I indeed, as I had said, reminded him of the godfather. Which I hadn't said so I wonder who had. And a friend of mine said: "Now I get it, you're like Ellen DeGeneres with brown hair, now I get it". Okay she got it, I wonder what though. I wore a black tailored suit with a black blouse that had this sort of scarf. Sort of ascot tie or cravat I believe would be the best description. Fat Lou got me home that night because he owed my father, so they were right about the godfather thing
    No Quiero Subirme Al Burro

Quote Originally Posted by vanblue2003 View Post
    i ran 1.25 miles today!!! i went to the grove (nathan lane loves it, and so do i lmfao) and bought myself some workout clothes and shoes at nike today. 1.25 miles might seem like very little, but considering that i barely started working out today, i'm proud of myself!
    1.25 miles! Thats alot! Isnt it cold where you are? I wouldnt do it where I live cause its so bloody hot! *fans self*
    -Velissa

Page 3 of 392 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast