Page 1 of 392 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 Pages of Something

Default 100 Pages of Something

I was just reading a thread "Our insanity was here...it left a note of 100 pages" and I was just cracking up! They talked about the randomist things! And I thought "how come we dont have one?"
    What do you say guys? Who wants to talk about nothing for 100 pages?
    I have nothing better to do
    Come on Nicole and Natasha! Bring the snacks!
    -Velissa

------------------Veli&Nattie----------------
    ~~~Together 2 years and 2 months~~~

Sure, you know I'll do crazy stuff like that! Hell, if Ellen can talk about crazy random stuff that we all relate to every day, then why can't we! Although it will be hard not to talk about her, even on this thread.

We can talk about our day, misc. stuff, whatever! I brought the oatmeal cookies...my aunt made them for Christmas and I have a few left over...there on the table in the back!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

HOLY CRAP!!!! OMG OMG OMG....can you guys tell how excited i am! Hey velissa and nicole and everyone else,oh boy i miss this place. im in bangkok and I finally found an internet cafe

Well im pretty much insane at this moment as this is the first time in 5 days i have had anything ellen *hyperventilates* it really hit me how addicted i actually am! anyway,i miss you guys soooooo much you have no idea.velissa i'll email you a bit later these damn computers are so freakin slow grrr but beggars cant be choosers ey?

One.Inseparable.Forever
    Together 3 years 4 months
    Nat <Veli3

if my hair was a person, i would choke it till it's almost dead, then let it recover, then i would kick it again when its down!

*ahem* thats how much i hate my f****** hair.

...is that random enough?

lol
    "I am leaving this harbor, giving urban a farewell. Its habitants seem too keen on God. I cannot stomach their rights and wrongs..." Wanderlust by Björk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJRiBDMfrTU

~Vanessa~

That's how I used to feel about my hair!!! Then the best day of my life happened...a few months after I graduated from high school, my mom let me cut it all off!!! Can't believe it's been 3 1/2 years ago...and I don't miss any of it...it will NEVER be long again!!! My hair was the devil!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    That's how I used to feel about my hair!!! Then the best day of my life happened...a few months after I graduated from high school, my mom let me cut it all off!!! Can't believe it's been 3 1/2 years ago...and I don't miss any of it...it will NEVER be long again!!! My hair was the devil!
    well good for you!

i don't think i could ever cut my hair short. it would NOT look good on me. i have a weirdly shaped head. i was cursed with an egg-shaped head. life just loves me.
    "I am leaving this harbor, giving urban a farewell. Its habitants seem too keen on God. I cannot stomach their rights and wrongs..." Wanderlust by Björk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJRiBDMfrTU

~Vanessa~

Alright, this thread kicked off pretty good! Natasha, your back! *hugs* I missed you girl! Now we can have some fun in here! Hey vanblue, dont hate so much on your hair, lol! It's never done anything to you! lol!
    And Nicole...stop eating my damn cookies!

I gotta hit the sack, talk to you guys tomorrow!
    Last edited by HeavensAngel332; 12-22-2007 at 01:05 AM.
    -Velissa

------------------Veli&Nattie----------------
    ~~~Together 2 years and 2 months~~~

my hair is a pain the arse too! but my mother would shoot herself...and me if i cut it all off.I always liked shorter hair (shoulder length) but not very short but ever since my ellen addiction i fell for long hair because of portia and have been growing it....annoying to take care of but hey i actually like it long.

One.Inseparable.Forever
    Together 3 years 4 months
    Nat <Veli3

Well, my family didn't want me to cut my hair...and when they finally gave in, they wanted me to cut it a litle bit at a time gradually so I wouldn't regret cutting it all off. I told them over and over aga, "It's just hair...if I don't like it, it will grow back!" But I didn't want to deal with it anymore...it was really long and frizzy and it's still very, very thick, and I used to put a ton of gel on it, and pull my hair back in a ponytail or braid it in the back, and it was so flat on the top of my head from all the gel, you couldn't even tell I had long hair...I NEVER wore it down!! I look like I have more hair now, and I have hardly any...LOL!!! My hair is short like Ellen's...sometimes a little longer, sometimes a little shorter, depending on how shot her hair is at the time...although, my hair is dark and naturally cury, so it's not the same hair style as Ellen's, but it's about the same length...WOW, I never thought I would be talking in this much detail about my hair, but it's worthless random stuff, so why not!

Hey, my sister has a book of useless information, maybe I could post some stuff from there on this thread every once in a while!!!

But in the meantime, here's a good, random one for ya...last week I was driving behind someone who had a bumper sticker on their car that said, "Sorry I missed church! I was busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian!" I was driving down the road LMAO!!! And what's even funnier is the town I live in is very religious and I live in part of the Bible belt, so it's just funny to me, to see that kind of bumper sticker...I never see stuff like that anywhere where I am so it made me laugh and it made me happy!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Hey everyone, can I join your random talk?

Hmm, let's see, something random.. um... I love that it's christmas soon

(uh, not so random, I know, but I don't have very good imagination... or like Ellen says in her sitcom "My parents aren't very imaginative people. They almost named me daughter" Love that episode by the way! )

Page 1 of 392 1231151101 ... LastLast