Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Operation KAALovely - 1/29/08

chinook

oh darn i fell over...i think i have had too much wine, im gonna go crawl into bed in one of the spare bedrooms i dont think they will find me in there, have a good night everyone and remember to let the cat out of the suitcase before u leave

I'm going to bed too!! Good night everyone! We'll be back to keep you posted tomorrow night probably!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

yall sleep well i let cat out when i left house and got in jet guess i wont get to help tomorrow night or in my case tonight since it is already thursday at home. Have fun take care
    ann
    ps i left some wine in fridge in case you all get thirsty again. just be sure to remove before ellen and portia get up and look in there.

the jet has plenty of room for all and all the necessary items that we could possible need, it has shower, and commode and plenty of towels and wash cloths, along with a lot of new toothbrushes and toothpaste. a full kitchenette. along with lots of beds in case yall are interested. I have a full equipped jet. good night all,
    ann

thanks for letting me tag along tonight good night all have fun and stay safe.
    ann

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910