Page 110 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2097

Thread: Ellen In The News

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonshadow View Post
    No. 17 - Ruby Rose. Oh my, that picture! Just gorgeous!!!
    I agree!

I love Ruby Rose, she's awesome as!

Does she remind any else of Reese Witherspoon a little bit in that pic?

Laugh.Dance.Love

Quote Originally Posted by B*EDPD View Post
    I agree!

I love Ruby Rose, she's awesome as!

Does she remind any else of Reese Witherspoon a little bit in that pic?
    I thought that she looked like Reese too !

Not really the point of the article, but the Radar Online story is yet another case of Portia being Ellen's partner rather than wife.

The second link isn't valid.

It has some stray text at the beginning and appears to have been cut off as well.
    Last edited by jlilest; 03-17-2011 at 09:20 AM.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Quote Originally Posted by jlilest View Post
    Not really the point of the article, but the Radar Online story is yet another case of Portia being Ellen's partner rather than wife.

The second link isn't valid.

It has some stray text at the beginning and appears to have been cut off as well.
    saw that too, and I just get mad everytime I see that Portia isn`t reffered to as Ellen`s wife...why can`t they just accept the fact that they are a legally married couple, is it that hard...
    "...Life is like one big Mardi Gras, but instead of showing your boobs show people your brain and if they like what they see you`ll have more beads than you know what to do with...." Ellen Degeneres

very cool links i enjoyed them very much

"It hit me... you are out of rum. If you are quiet it will come." E.D.

Default Ellen is most loved talk show host

Just want to bring this up, and add this link - http://www.freedomtomarry.org/page/s/i_do

That is the actual petition, with the following:

Dear Mr. President,
    In February, you made a powerful statement about the law.
    We ask you now for your leadership on ending the exclusion of same-sex couples from marriage -- an exclusion that harms millions of Americans each day. Whether to end discrimination in marriage is a question America has faced before, and faces again today.
    With so many Americans talking it through in heartfelt conversations, it is a question that calls for clarity from the president.
    Mr. President, the time to end exclusion from marriage is now. We ask you to complete your journey and join us, and the majority of Americans, who support the freedom to marry.
    Read the full letterBrendon AyanbadejoJulian BondHelen Fabela ChavezEllen & Portia DeGeneresJack DorseyMelissa EtheridgeScott FujitaDavid GeffenAnne HathawayChris Hughes & Sean EldridgeTony Kushner & Mark HarrisJane Lynch & Lara EmbryEric McCormackRev. Peter MoralesMyaSean ParkerMark PincusFrank Selvaggi & Bill SheaMartin SheenRev. William SinkfordLily Tomlin & Jane WagnerZach WahlsRufus WainwrightEvan WolfsonBob Wright & Suzanne Wright

Anyway, so just thought I'd ask, for anyone who hasn't signed this petition already, if you can spare a few seconds to do so, it would be greatly appreciated by so many people around the world. It's time to bring equality to the year 2011, I really have high hopes that this campaign will pay off

Thanks for the link! I just signed, and emailed it to some buds.
    I like how easy it is to hook up your pals to the link. It seems there should be way more than 42,000signatures. I hope Obama listens
    "..If music be the food of love, then play on."