Page 2 of 210 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Ellen In The News

Quote Originally Posted by lucy25 View Post
    I Prefer Ms. Nobody Knows if I'm Available or spoken for.Just the way I like it.
    I used to use Ms but I used to get so many comments and funny looks that I just went back to using Miss. I think people over here frown on it a bit (Well where I live anyway )
    I guess they think you're trying to hide something because the use of Miss and Mrs is traditional, which of course is ridiculous, but it's all about being labelled as one thing or another, people don't like ambiguity.

Quote Originally Posted by sukibaby View Post
    I used to use Ms but I used to get so many comments and funny looks that I just went back to using Miss. I think people over here frown on it a bit (Well where I live anyway )
    I guess they think you're trying to hide something because the use of Miss and Mrs is traditional, which of course is ridiculous, but it's all about being labelled as one thing or another, people don't like ambiguity.
    Isn't it a shame that people feel the need to make others feel bad over something so stupid. It's 1:46 am here so I Hope that made sense
    Last edited by lucy25; 04-09-2009 at 10:16 AM.

Do I dare disturb the universe?! =))
    Tweet me.
    My icon journal, of course including Ellen... Updated 28/05/'09

Well, we all know Ellen is number one to us, so whatever!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Thanxx for the link saxa246

What James's commented on the Ms. issue, I'm right with ya.

I don't know how I missed that information outta my head.

You need to excuse me, I was posting at 6:33 AM. And I had no sleep for over 24 hours.

So excuse the mess I caused. LOL

Default What else is there for Ellen degeneres .

Deep Inside Hollywood

By Romeo San Vicente

Originally printed 4/9/2009 (Issue 1715 - Between The Lines News)

Ellen's going to be a mom - Mother Nature, that is

She's the award-winning host of a successful talk show. She's the face of Cover Girl. She's got a hot wife. And she even got herself onto a future cover of Oprah's magazine. What else is there for Ellen DeGeneres to accomplish? Well, she's giving the movies another shot, after mixed success in the past. ("Finding Nemo," yay; "Mr. Wrong," nay.) DeGeneres will star as Mother Nature, returning to Earth for the first time since creation, in an as-yet-unnamed comedy written by former "Sex and the City" producer Jenny Bicks. And here's proof that no one seems to be bothered by DeGeneres' sexuality anymore: the film is being produced by Walden Media, the Christian-owned company behind the "Narnia" flicks. Shooting starts this summer while her talk show is on hiatus, so look for this Mother to whip up a box-office storm in 2010.

http://www.pridesource.com/article.shtml?article=34586

YAY! I can't wait to hear more about this movie. I hope it's a big hit
    Thanks for the info Jats
    LAUGH. DANCE. ELLEN.
    an EDSHFC shortie!

Oh, I can already see the religious "Christian" people out there now having a fit...it'll be another Harry Potter saga when they didn't want their children to be influenced by wizards and stuff...WHATEVER!!

But I'm looking forward to it!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Unreachable

Ahem..... ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how they say she has a hot wife! LOL!

This movie is going to be great. They better show it here or I will be so mad! They still havent brought ANY of the Oscar movies yet!

Quote Originally Posted by saxa246 View Post
    Considering Barney Frank's job right now in the middle of the financial markets crisis, I think I can let it go for once that he's No. 1 and not Ellen. But only this one time, next time, you better put Ellen on No.1 again, Out magazine!

Quote Originally Posted by maria loi View Post
    I hope Portia de rossi loves her till she dies. Well, she is older, and presumably Ellen dies before Portia!
    Wow, you really have a talent to make your posts sound weird. I know that you meant to say something nice about Ellen, but honestly, the last thing I want to think about or read about is who is presumably going to die earlier than the other...

Page 2 of 210 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast