Page 200 of 210 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2097

Thread: Ellen In The News

Cher has recently tweeted that :
    (She ad "it was t'en years ago, i'd say we're both holding on !")

I find it bazaar that Entertainment Tonight felt the need to put one of their red ribbons to hide Ellen's fake breast when they showed her Halloween costume.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Did notice some people couldn't tell if they were real

We Americans are breast obsessed after all.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Does anyone know if The National Enquirer, The Star and Radar Online are sister publications?
    I apologise for rehashing this topic, but why are these three publications gunning for Ellen and Portia so much in the past three months. I know there have always been rumours,but they just seem to more persistent than usual. The most recent article from the national enquirer is quite laughable, as it claims 'Ellen is upset with Portia for saying she didn't want to be gay'. Apart from it being tardy journalism by referencing an old interview,it just seem lately someone is determined to tarnish Ellen and her relationship. Like a vendetta scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by missbeehive View Post
    Does anyone know if The National Enquirer, The Star and Radar Online are sister publications?
    I apologise for rehashing this topic, but why are these three publications gunning for Ellen and Portia so much in the past three months. I know there have always been rumours,but they just seem to more persistent than usual. The most recent article from the national enquirer is quite laughable, as it claims 'Ellen is upset with Portia for saying she didn't want to be gay'. Apart from it being tardy journalism by referencing an old interview,it just seem lately someone is determined to tarnish Ellen and her relationship. Like a vendetta scenario.
    It is interesting, since the start of the season there has been an increase in negative tabloid stories. It's weird because Ellen and Portia never used to be targets like that. I find the Enquirer/Star target them specifically, (and you're right, they're all owned by American Media Inc.) Noticed Radar tends to go after Bethenny and then slates Ellen through that.
    Last edited by Bolt; 11-06-2013 at 04:46 PM.

I've noticed the same thing, it almost verges on character defamation.

Ellen was on Extra today with Mario Lopez! ...(there is no video yet)

"And when the rest of the world walks away ... I'll still be here".

This week on the Billboard 200 albums chart. 'Ellen DeGeneres' Debuts in Top 40

"Ellen DeGeneres' I'm Gonna Make You Dance Jams" (No. 38): The compilation of dance tunes, presented by Ellen DeGeneres, debuts at No. 38 with 9,000 sold. It also takes a bow at No. 4 on the Compilation Albums chart.

This isn't the first time that TV talk show host/comedian DeGeneres has seen her name on the Billboard charts. In 1996, her stand-up album "Taste This" reached No. 30 on the Heatseekers Albums chart. It has sold 79,000 to date.

Link: http://www.billboard.com/biz/article...medium=twitter

"And when the rest of the world walks away ... I'll still be here".

Just saw this article. About Ellen and the Oscars.. There's a super cute pic of Ellen with some soldiers.. Here's the link
    http://news.yahoo.com/degeneres-glob...204345816.html
    "..If music be the food of love, then play on."