Page 3 of 210 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Ellen In The News

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by maria loi View Post
    Hi Nicole,
    They had never been fair to Ellen! Anyway she is number one in my mind's eyes. Look at Tyre or whatever show that is. T. earns more that Ellen, and she has a lousy show. B Hunt's show is lousy too. Dr. Phil is boring and Oprah is too powerful to touch her. I have 20 reasons not to like Oprah. She is way too astute for me! Regis show is really lousy, making the female looks so stupid in whatever she does and say when compared to the other host, whatever his name is!
    I love Ellen, she is a very determine person, gone through alot and yet succeeded in her comeback! I hope Portia de rossi loves her till she dies. Well, she is older, and presumably Ellen dies before Portia!
    Warm regards,
    Maria Loi
    I'm sorry... I have to comment. Maria. Listen to me. She was number one last year and she only dropped one spot to number two. She is playing a leading roll in a movie. This is good news okay? And Portia and Ellen will be together forever okay? Portia does love her and its a very special relationship and dont say you HOPE Portia loves her, she already does because they got married okay? And lets try not to think about our Ellen dying, I said that once and it was not a good thing to say so I deleted it. Okay Maria? I just want to explain to you what you may be missing in case you are. Portia and Ellen will be together forever. They made vows and we dont "HOPE" they stay together okay? We know they will and just remember what weddings mean okay? Take care and dont forget what I said... maybe this will help...

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    I'm sorry... I have to comment. Maria. Listen to me. She was number one last year and she only dropped one spot to number two. She is playing a leading roll in a movie. This is good news okay? And Portia and Ellen will be together forever okay? Portia does love her and its a very special relationship and dont say you HOPE Portia loves her, she already does because they got married okay? And lets try not to think about our Ellen dying, I said that once and it was not a good thing to say so I deleted it. Okay Maria? I just want to explain to you what you may be missing in case you are. Portia and Ellen will be together forever. They made vows and we dont "HOPE" they stay together okay? We know they will and just remember what weddings mean okay? Take care and dont forget what I said... maybe this will help...
    To quote our mutual friend luv2laugh when I got upset about Tom the audience guy at last year's taping (who claimed that Oktoberfest is a German holiday which it's NOT):

Let it go, sweetie.

Unreachable

Quote Originally Posted by stoner View Post
    To quote our mutual friend luv2laugh when I got upset about Tom the audience guy at last year's taping (who claimed that Oktoberfest is a German holiday which it's NOT):

Let it go, sweetie.
    I was just trying to explain in a nice way... and I'm being genuine about it. Hopefully an explanation can help in some way... then people can understand... lol

Who you love, how you love, how long will that love last......till death do them part....

It all boils down to the key principal of one's character.
    And the keys to one's character is Commitment.
    And that commitment is what transforms a promise into reality.
    "It is the daily triumph of integrity over skepticism."

Knowing what we know of both Portia and Ellen, I believe these two ladies have the characters and commitment which will last.

Let it go, sweetie.
    LOL, Oktoberfest festivities are celebrated here in Colorado to commemorate and celebrate German's food and culture, not too sure about whether we celebrate it as a German Holiday though. LOL *I guess I should get back to the topic, sorry.*

Ahem..... ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That just killed me!
    If life gives you lemons.... use the juice to bleach your mustache... ED "The funny thing is ..."

Sally

I was just trying to explain in a nice way... and I'm being genuine about it. Hopefully an explanation can help in some way... then people can understand... lol
    Good luck for that! lol

(And I always love those smileys ...)
    Last edited by stoner; 04-09-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Unreachable

Good luck for that! lol

(And I always love those smileys ...)
    Yeah because I am a bad girl that smokes!

Quote Originally Posted by ellen&portia87 View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That just killed me!
    Welllllllllll you know where I was going

Unreachable DegeneresDerossi2007's Avatar
    My Location is some were nice and far way
    Blog Entries

Talking

Thank you for all the news on Ellen love Ellen she so cool Portia rocks
    Ellen DeGeneres is one of a kind Portia is one of a kind

Im so happy about ellen getting to be in this role. good for her!

and Maria, maybe you shouldnt worry about what portia does you really dont think before you post, you say "warm regards" yet you talk about "ellen dies before portia" im sorry but thats just morbid, its not something i wanna read on this board..

oh well it'll never stop,
    Last edited by PortiaLove; 04-09-2009 at 07:29 PM.

Page 3 of 210 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast