Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funny question about Ellen's teeth...??

Quote Originally Posted by itrack4u View Post
    The fourth pic, AB. Nicole discussed the Johnny Carson teeth awhile back. She came to the conclusion that it was the type of film they used at the time or maybe it was the camera. I can't remember exactly. She'll tell ya when she is on line next.
    Yea, it was the type of camera they used back then. Everyones teeth looked like that. When I first saw that clip I was like WHOA she's got black things in her teeth!! LOL I later realized that it was the camera. My mom explained it to me.
    http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/viva-forever-/ellenanimation.gif

Unreachable

Ellen on Johnny

Look at 4:46

Sorry I posted this after the camera explanation but still, they dont look right!

I must be a freak because I dont see the chipped tooth... we'll just leave it at that, I wont get way into it LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    Ellen on Johnny

Look at 4:46

Sorry I posted this after the camera explanation but still, they dont look right!

I must be a freak because I dont see the chipped tooth... we'll just leave it at that, I wont get way into it LOL!!!!

Oh why not get way into it? I love these kinds of posts.

She probably got her teeth fixed after she moved out of her parents' house and saved up enough money or something. Either way, her teeth look great!

Is she still on that hypnosis to quit smoking thing? I think she started smoking again because the day before their wedding (the same day they filmed the behind the scenes wedding footage they showed on TEDS - same outfits ) paps caught Ellen and Portia lighting up on their porch in the back yard. That makes me sad that they started again.

August 15, 2008 - Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres are spotted smoking while doing some last minute preparations for their upcoming wedding at their Beverly Hills, CA home.

Attachment 805Attachment 806Attachment 807Attachment 808Attachment 809

I think Portia has Veneers at least on her bottom teeth because if you look back at the pics from 1999 and a little after, you could see her teeth were a little crooked and chipped back then and now her teeth after very straight, white and shiny.... PS , one of the first things I notice about people is their teeth lol
    Last edited by CourtneyB; 03-28-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Unreachable

Ahhh the smoking issue. I smoke and I will not stop. But I think their special day was a little stressful and I doubt they do it constantly. Some can be just stress smokers, drinking smokers... I think Ellen doesnt smoke anymore but I can see Portia smoking. But who cares, its their life. To each his own.

About the chipped tooth, Tracky, tell me where it is at and I'll take another look...

Quote Originally Posted by courtneypmbowi View Post
    She probably got her teeth fixed after she moved out of her parents' house and saved up enough money or something. Either way, her teeth look great!

Is she still on that hypnosis to quit smoking thing? I think she started smoking again because the day before their wedding (the same day they filmed the behind the scenes wedding footage they showed on TEDS - same outfits ) paps caught Ellen and Portia lighting up on their porch in the back yard. That makes me sad that they started again.

August 15, 2008 - Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres are spotted smoking while doing some last minute preparations for their upcoming wedding at their Beverly Hills, CA home.
    I'm a smoker - I DON'T wanna quit either. I agree with AB - Probably was a stressful Day for them.

They're both adults - None of our business, really.

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    Ahhh the smoking issue. I smoke and I will not stop. But I think their special day was a little stressful and I doubt they do it constantly. Some can be just stress smokers, drinking smokers... I think Ellen doesnt smoke anymore but I can see Portia smoking. But who cares, its their life. To each his own.

About the chipped tooth, Tracky, tell me where it is at and I'll take another look...
    It IS none of our business and I can understand with all your stress why you feel the need to keep smoking, but it kills you (including E & P), it makes you age faster, smell bad (you can't smell it because you're so used to it) etc. There are no benefits to START smoking....

My grandma was just in the hospital because of her COPD - caused by smoking. She smoked for over 30 years and quit about 20 years ago. She and her doctors say it was because of her smoking. She has been on oxygen ever since she came home.

Do you think Portia got veneers since Ally McBeal? I think so.
    Last edited by CourtneyB; 03-28-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by courtneypmbowi View Post
    It IS none of our business and I can understand with all your stress why you feel the need to keep smoking, but it kills you (including E & P), it makes you age faster, smell bad (you can't smell it because you're so used to it) etc. There are no benefits to START smoking....

My grandma was just in the hospital because of her COPD - caused by smoking. She smoked for over 30 years and quit about 20 years ago. She and her doctors say it was because of her smoking. She has been on oxygen ever since she came home.

Do you think Portia got veneers since Ally McBeal? I think so.
    OH, No......STOP! ENOUGH!

AB and I - and the rest of the FAMILY are on the road to SHAMBALA!!!! (Warner Bros Studios)

I'm Tired of TRIVIAL UGLINESS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDpVS7D9AJs

Wash away my troubles, wash away my pain
    With the rain in Shambala
    Wash away my sorrow, wash away my shame
    With the rain in Shambala

(chorus)
    Ah, ooh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind
    On the road to Shambala
    Everyone is lucky, everyone is so kind
    On the road to Shambala

(repeat chorus)

How does your light shine, in the halls of Shambala (2xs)

I can tell my sister by the flowers in her eyes
    On the road to Shambala
    I can tell my brother by the flowers in his eyes
    On the road to Shambala

(repeat chorus)

How does your light shine, in the halls of Shambala (2xs)

(repeat chorus reprise)

Quote Originally Posted by Holla1968 View Post
    STOP!!!!! ENOUGH!!!!!
    Yikes, relax... I asked a question about Portia's veneers in that same post in case you missed it.

The only reason I don't think Ellen had anything drastic done to her teeth was because I saw a clip of her i 1984, two years before she was on Carson, and her teeth looked great, they looked like they do now basically. The quality of the picture or something must not have been right that night on Carson. Because how could she have perfect straight teeth in 1984, and then not have them in 1986? It just doesn't seem possible that something so drastic could happen in two years that would have made her teeth look like they did on Carson when they looked fine before.

As far as whitening, I think everyone in Hollywood does that, and if I had the money I would do it too!!

President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

Laugh!,
    Nicole

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast