Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Funny question about Ellen's teeth...??

  1. #21
    Senior Member ellen&portia87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    usa , NY
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holla1968 View Post
    I'm a smoker - I DON'T wanna quit either. I agree with AB - Probably was a stressful Day for them.

    They're both adults - None of our business, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    Ahhh the smoking issue. I smoke and I will not stop. But I think their special day was a little stressful and I doubt they do it constantly. Some can be just stress smokers, drinking smokers... I think Ellen doesnt smoke anymore but I can see Portia smoking. But who cares, its their life. To each his own.

    About the chipped tooth, Tracky, tell me where it is at and I'll take another look...

    Amen to that... There is nothing I hate more than someone telling me to quit smoking... It doesn't smell bad cause there are ways to let the smell go away.. it is completely personal and no one should judge a smoking person and tells them the great dangers of smoking. we are great fans of them but I think this is a bit too far.. next thing I know I will open the forum and find a topic named ellen shouldn't be gay cause it is wrong or something...

    (when this day comes I might through my laptop form the window)
    If life gives you lemons.... use the juice to bleach your mustache... ED "The funny thing is ..."

    Sally

  2. #22
    Ellen-VIP suki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK & Australia
    Posts
    3,019

    Default

    I don't think Ellen has had any work done on her teeth, I've seen pretty old pics of her and she had great teeth and her smile didn't really look any different at all, also in a weird way, her teeth aren't perfect enough for them to have been veneered, if they had been they would all be uniform and exactly the same, which Ellen's aren't. I remember David Spade saying on TEDS that one of the first things he noticed about Ellen was her smile and how white her teeth were, so I think she is lucky that she has good teeth, but also that she takes really good care of them.

    I do think Portia has had some work done though, because if you go back as far as 1994 when she was in Sirens, her teeth do look a little different now, so I think she may have had some capped or veneered, although to be fair, her teeth looked fine then, so I don't think she's had much done. But I'm sure they both have them whitened, because as Nicole said, everyone does in LA

  3. #23
    Unreachable
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD!
    Posts
    9,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by courtneypmbowi View Post
    It IS none of our business and I can understand with all your stress why you feel the need to keep smoking, but it kills you (including E & P), it makes you age faster, smell bad (you can't smell it because you're so used to it) etc. There are no benefits to START smoking....

    My grandma was just in the hospital because of her COPD - caused by smoking. She smoked for over 30 years and quit about 20 years ago. She and her doctors say it was because of her smoking. She has been on oxygen ever since she came home.
    No offense courtney, but I dont smoke because I am stressed, I smoke because I want to and plus its a good diet plan. I also have COPD but it wasnt caused by smoking it was caused by a pulmonary embolism pre smoking... I know everything you say but the more someone tells me to quit smoking, the more I rebel and keep smoking.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    No offense courtney, but I dont smoke because I am stressed, I smoke because I want to and plus its a good diet plan. I know everything you say but the more someone tells me to quit smoking, the more I rebel and keep smoking.

    Amen to that
    i would like to quit, but i think im addicted to the little monster (nicotine)
    smokers know the dangers of it better than everyone else...we dont need to be told. we are aware...anyway...
    www.mariwara.wordpress.com - my life, my blog...

  5. #25

    Default

    I know how dangerous smoking is, but my bad habit is junk food...I ate some tonight in fact. Many people in my family have diabetes, heart disease, kidney failure, blindness, all caused by diabetes of course. And so far I am not doing a good job at all at doing better for myself.

    So I can't really say anything to people who smoke or drink. I can't help it...when I see an apple and a cookie sitting together on the counter, I'm gonna go for the cookie, even though I know how bad it is for me.

    President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

    Laugh!,
    Nicole

  6. #26
    Ellen-VIP Jats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    Hmmmm.....

    To smoke or not to smoke?
    To drink or not to drink?
    Cookie or apple?
    All personal adult choices
    We care a lot for our friends, beloved talk show host and actress......
    But its BEST to ROLL YOUR OWN BOAT.
    Then when you get to shore, you can yell out
    "Ha-le-lu-jah!!"

    Roll, roll, roll your boat (not someone else's)....

  7. #27
    Unreachable
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD!
    Posts
    9,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jats View Post
    Hmmmm.....

    To smoke or not to smoke?
    To drink or not to drink?
    Cookie or apple?
    All personal adult choices
    We care a lot for our friends, beloved talk show host and actress......
    But its BEST to ROLL YOUR OWN BOAT.
    Then when you get to shore, you can yell out
    "Ha-le-lu-jah!!"

    Roll, roll, roll your boat (not someone else's)....
    Amen to that! Nicole, I'd take the cookie too!

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeavrhausen View Post
    Amen to that! Nicole, I'd take the cookie too!
    I have some Double Stuff Oreos in the house...only the best cookie ever!! They are the spring ones so they have yellow stuff in the middle intsead of white...but still YUM!!!

    President & Proud Shortie of the EDSHFC!!

    Laugh!,
    Nicole

  9. #29
    Unreachable
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD!
    Posts
    9,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcsced View Post
    I have some Double Stuff Oreos in the house...only the best cookie ever!! They are the spring ones so they have yellow stuff in the middle intsead of white...but still YUM!!!
    Well I just finished off my Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies lol

  10. #30
    Ellen-Fan lucy25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    526

    Default

    In Queensland,Australia You Are Banned from Smoking just about everywhere.Even Outdoors in some places You are not allowed to smoke.I remember when 16year olds could smoke and people could smoke in a lot of places.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •