Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I freakin hate computers! (but i love you guys)

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.

Quote Originally Posted by amidreaming
    WOOHOO!!! come to mama and get your prize, skanky girl!!

Just to let you know that i WILL be in the running for this award next time...and im takin you down Jet! The throne will be MINE!!!!!!!! :P You dont have a snowballs chance in hell of beating me again..i've got skank down to a science!!!

*I feel robbed* :-( :lol:
    Ah, yes, you are a very good skankologist, but Jet has been in the running for a bit longer. No worries, love. You know the old saying: If at first you don't succeed, just sleep with more people. Or something like that.
    "No day but today"-Jonathon Larson

Ellen-Fan

If at first you don't succeed, just sleep with more people. Or something like that
    Is it okay if i just sleep with one person over and over again? Thats more my style!
    What do you mean you dont know what you're doing?? Just keep doing what you were doing!!

Ellen-Fan
    In the words of Robin Williams: "the whitest f***ing state in the union"...It's true.

BTW, don't ya'll love how we can turn any topic into something dirty? It's bound to happen almost every time. Wait a minute, ive just thought of our motto: Skanking up the world, one computer at a time

Ellen-Fan

If at first you don't succeed, just sleep with more people. Or something like that
    Is it okay if i just sleep with one person over and over again? Thats more my style!
    Okay, okay, but i'd better hear the screams from way over here!

Ellen-Fan

Okay, okay, but i'd better hear the screams from way over here!
    They'll be the screams heard 'round the world thats for sure! At least I can vouch for that...I have to work on Churchmouse a little further, but we'll no doubt be rockin the house!
    What do you mean you dont know what you're doing?? Just keep doing what you were doing!!

drumroll please....and the prize for skankiest skank goes to: Omigosh, i don't believe it! It's JETGRRL!!!! *cheers and catcalls
    WOOHOO!!! come to mama and get your prize, skanky girl!!

Just to let you know that i WILL be in the running for this award next time...and im takin you down Jet! The throne will be MINE!!!!!!!! :P You dont have a snowballs chance in hell of beating me again..i've got skank down to a science!!!

*I feel robbed* :-( :lol:
    Oh my gosh! *sob* I can't believe it! *sniffle* Thank you all so much!
    I would like to thank the academy, and my tutor and mentor amidreaming, who deserves this almost as much as I do - na na na na na! We shall see about next time, skanking isn't a science, it's a state of mind - it's a way of life!! For some of us, it just comes naturally.
    Thanks again *sob*
    the things that keep us apart, keep me alive..
    the things that keep me alive, keep me alone.... (fink)

Ellen-Fan

We shall see about next time, skanking isn't a science, it's a state of mind - it's a way of life!! For some of us, it just comes naturally
    And this is apparently a way of life that you have fallen quite comfortably into..your royal skankiness!! :lol: Take your award and make sweet love with it while you can...Im biter and pissed off....seeking revenge of the highest form :lol: That award will be mine!!
    *Id like to ask the academy what they were smoking when they voted?? I need some*

Take your award and make sweet love with it while you can...
    *looks at the jagged edges of the award* Pass, thanks.
    Im biter and pissed off....
    Hmmmmmmm :sly: well one of my exes did get me into biting... and seeing Kate Beckinsale in tight leather (ala Underworld) makes me bite my own lip / hand / nip.. oops forget that..
    *pokes ami with a stick*
    Pissed off more now? :P

Ellen-Fan

*pokes ami with a stick*
    Pissed off more now?
    Actually....im quite in awe at what you have done with the jagged edges of that award Jet! Such round and smooth edges all of a sudden..i guess you really do deserve to be the skankiest skank :lol: i dont know if i want this award anymore... :P

Actually....im quite in awe at what you have done with the jagged edges of that award Jet! Such round and smooth edges all of a sudden..
    Yeah I used the industrial strength sandpaper you normally use on the callouses of your knees (ya know, wink wink)
    i guess you really do deserve to be the skankiest skank :lol:
    Damn you better believe it bia+ch!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast