Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L-WORD SPOILER about Dana "Erin Daniels"

Default L-WORD SPOILER about Dana "Erin Daniels"

THERE IS A NEW TV SERIES IN THE MAKING FROM FOX. IT WILL BE CALLED "JULIE RENOS BOUNTY HUNTER" AND ERIN WILL BE STARRING IN IT ALONG WITH ANNIE POTTS FROM "DESIGNING WOMEN" AND "ANY DAY NOW" IT'S GOING TO BE ABOUT A SINGLE MOTHER RAISING HER 13 YEAR OLD SON ALONE AND SHE DECIDES TO BECOMES A BOUNTY HUNTER TO HELP DEAL WITH HER ANGERS AND FRUSTRATIONS IN LIFE. YOU CAN VERIFY THIS YOURSELF. JUST GO TO WWW.THEFUTONCRITIC.COM. I SAW A POST ABOUT IT ON SHOWTIME AND CHECKED IT OUT AND IT'S TRUE. I CAN'T REMEMBER EXACTLY WHEN IT SAID IT WILL START AIRING BUT AT LEAST WE WILL GET TO SEE ERIN IN ANOTHER SHOW SINCE THEY KILLED HER OFF ON THE L-WORD WHICH STILL MAKES ME SICK!! IT SAYS 2006-2007 SEASON.

Default UPDATE...MY BAD...SORRY

SORRY...JUST RESEARCHED SOME MORE....SHE WILL HAVE A SON "CLARKE" IN THE SHOW AND IT'S CALLED "JULIE RENO: BOUNTY HUNTER". ANNIE POTTS WILL BE PLAYING HER MOTHER "ANGEL" IN THE SHOW. AND I FOUND THE INFORMATION ON "THEFUTONCRITIC.COM" BUT EITHER WAY SHE DOES HAVE A NEW SHOW COMING OUT. IT SAYS IT IS SET FOR 2006-2007 SEASON ON FOX. WHEN YOU GO TO THEFUTONCRITIC.COM CLICK ON THE NEW FOX PILOTS CATEGORY ON THE LEFT AND SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE THE SHOW NAME...OR YOU CAN GO TO THE SEARCH OPTION AND TYPE IN ERIN DANIELS OR JULIE RENO AND YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE.

edfan24

thank you for all that information, but theres no need to hollar.

Default so sorry

sorry bout' that lol. i want the whole world to know they can see erin on this new show! but it still won't make it right for the l-word nonetheless. it will never ever ever be the same!

I agree.NEVER. Ever.

hmmm and maybe you should warn people that there's an L Word spoiler in there, a lot of people haven't seen season 3 yet.
    the things that keep us apart, keep me alive..
    the things that keep me alive, keep me alone.... (fink)

that IS true. I have yet to see it.

Ellen-Fan

I dont think there would have been enough room to write that, looks like they already ran out of room with that title!
    What do you mean you dont know what you're doing?? Just keep doing what you were doing!!

Default sorry, i'm new to this

i apologize, never posted before until now, is there a way to change the title to add that it's a spoiler in there? i don't know what i'm doing i was just seeing alot of other people were as upset about her being killed off as i was so figured i'd share that info about the new show...

just edit the first post, put like "CONTAINS L WORD SPOILER" up the top. or take out the bit [edit: about Dana] - I nearly spoiled myself hehe. better than soiling myself i guess.....

I mean most people are going to find out before they see it, but will stop you being flamed for not warning people
    the things that keep us apart, keep me alive..
    the things that keep me alive, keep me alone.... (fink)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast