Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anne heche leaves her husband

Ellen-Fan

Pleeeaaaaseee Moe, don't ever name your kid Homer. I'll give you 500 names that are much prettier than Homer. Trust me on this.
    I'll have to call your lady so that she can talk some sense into you!!!

Yuck
    "You are about as deep as a puddle."

homer heche lafoon?

Are you serious? Is that what they named that poor child?

Ellen-Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaInLove
    Pleeeaaaaseee Moe, don't ever name your kid Homer. I'll give you 500 names that are much prettier than Homer. Trust me on this.
    I'll have to call your lady so that she can talk some sense into you!!!

Yuck
    i dont know, i could be into it, that way when he did something you could be like awwww homie... think about it... kind of cute
    Take my hand knot your fingers through mine
    And we'll walk from this dark room for the last time

I can see how Homer could be kinda cute. But I'd be scarred for his teenage years. Unless it gives him some kind of unique, unusual style that could be quite charming.
    But still, whenever I hear it, the only thing I can think about is a grandpa in a rocking chair... :?
    Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. So lets all get wasted and have the time of our lives!

http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/art...o-star_1020032
    Just read about it tonight.Good riddens to her!She will never reform...I only feel sorry for her 5 year old son Homer.To think she is THAT inconsiderate of other people!
    I'm glad i left that board over there. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
    And remember,inspite of all of our differences,one thing we all have in common,we're all gay!

I agree I only feel sad for Homer. He can't pick his parents.

As for the husband he knew what he was in for....

Yeah, I just heard this last night on ET. I didn't feel a thing for miss whacko, but Poor little Homer....can you imagine what they (other kids) are going to nickname him?!?!?!? "Hey H O !" "What's up?". . . poor little Homer.

:-P
    Razz

Women's Motto:
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh man....she's awake!!"

When i found out about this on et in Australia here and on ninemsn i could believe and then i thought oh no what about Ellen and Portia and if they break up etc as i think Ellen and Portia are great for each other and i want them to be together forever and not for Ellen to go back to Anne as that is what i thinking when i heard this as that is what might happen i was thinking that when i should not be but i was so hopefully not and that Ellen and Portia stay together forever as they are made for each other and they make each other happy. BTW i am new here!

aloha and a hearty WELCOME HUG
    Maeby: what do they mean by "delayed irritability"?
    Lindsay: it means it comes later!!

I found in a Tv Week magzine here in Australia a picture of Anne with her co star from her show Men In Trees out together so this has now been cofirmed now that they are seeing each other in real life. This is what is says about them with the 2 picture of them. It says:
    Real-life couple
    Their on-screen relationship is far from straightforward, but in real life, Men In Trees co-stars Anne Heche and James Tupper are most definitely an item. Even though it raised a few eyebrows that the couple got together so soon after both their respective marriages broke down, the actors have been quick to insist that their relationship did not start until they were both separated. "The line was never crossed", James says. But now that they're together, James can't stop raving about his new love. " I adore her and i'm hopeful for the future. There's something really comforting when you can truly connect with someone".

This is my website, please check it out!http://kirkwoodsolutions.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast