Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Do we still not like anne?

Yes i don't have any thing against her just doesn't care to know about her.
    " YOU WILL NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION "

Quote Originally Posted by jlilest View Post
    And yet again I attempt to inject a touch of reason...

Ellen does not appear to have hard feelings and certainly doesn't publicly say bad things about her.

Anne was likely just what Ellen needed during a very hard time of her life.

In any case it isn't fair to criticize Anne for leaving Ellen for someone else when Ellen did that to Alex.

Relationships don't always work out.

Reports at the time seemed to indicate that both Ellen and Anne felt bad about the relationship's end.

They have both moved on and been in subsequent relationships, so what do you say we quit dragging Anne through the wringer just because she hurt Ellen.
    Personally, I do not criticize Anne because she left Ellen, however I do not like her declarations, shortly after break. When we loved somebody, we can't criticize severely the other one without betraying oneself. Loyalty and integrity are a part of the love, even after a rupture...

Please forgive my ignorance, but when Ellen & Anne were together, I was too young to be interested, so could someone please tell me, in a nutshell, what happened or what went wrong between them? (And with Alexandra Hedison too?) Thanks
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by arcticM View Post
    I kinda missed that period of time when they were together / broke up..so realy, I don't love her, I don't hate her..I just don't care..
    That's EXACTLY how I feel. Very well said
    LAUGH. DANCE. ELLEN.
    an EDSHFC shortie!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678