Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ellen, the series question, what did ellen say?

Quote Originally Posted by Just_coffee
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just watching my seasons of CSI on dvd and TOTALLY saw Lisa Darr in one!!!! I like...freaked out like a crazy person...jumping up and down and such...I'm just cool like that...

Peace.
    Aimee
    That is LOL....to me..bec wheni saw her on Strong Medicine on Lifetime i did the same thing...i was like OMG!! It's Laurie!! xoxo

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just watching my seasons of CSI on dvd and TOTALLY saw Lisa Darr in one!!!! I like...freaked out like a crazy person...jumping up and down and such...I'm just cool like that...

Peace.
    Aimee
    which season? which episode?
    "What about the bangs? Are they shorter? ... are the bangs shorter?? ... THE BANGS!" -Ellen

i saw lisa recently in ER and Judging Amy. i think she is so cute. on imdb in the forum it looks like she is also answering questions or thanking people. could it really be her?
    Life is a box of chocolat

She's been on a couple of commercials this last year too. I think the latest one she's at a bank. I forget what it was for. She looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by caaaaa

Peace.
    Aimee

Season 1...an episode entitled "gentle, gentle" With the little boy who accidently kills his baby brother with an oven mit...way good..

She was on Ghost Whisperer last friday too!!!!!! Only for like...5 minutes but still...totally made MY day...^_^

peace.
    Aimee
    "There's nothing worse then a sad lesbian...except a sad lesbian clown..." -Audrey (ellen...)

Yay...i love it when you post Just Coffee!! Welcome back!! xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by caaaaa

Peace.
    Aimee

Season 1...an episode entitled "gentle, gentle" With the little boy who accidently kills his baby brother with an oven mit...way good..

She was on Ghost Whisperer last friday too!!!!!! Only for like...5 minutes but still...totally made MY day...^_^

peace.
    Aimee
    u saw it the other day on tv didnt u? it was on spike tv recently and i caught it and realized that was the episode aimee was talking about
    "What about the bangs? Are they shorter? ... are the bangs shorter?? ... THE BANGS!" -Ellen

Yes, actually! I saw it on spike recently too!!!! Lolz!!! I freaking love that show...and Lisa...and ellen the series...and, of course, Ellen....xD Oh yeah...I actually just named all that stuff...

And thank yeh, Maineluvsellenandportia!!! I feel rather loved now...^_^

Peace.
    Aimee.
    "There's nothing worse then a sad lesbian...except a sad lesbian clown..." -Audrey (ellen...)

Hey, does anyone know what Ellen said to Suzan on the Puppy episode, when she was linning towards the mic in the airport?
    Didn't quite catch that...
    And that's all I have to say about that.

Ugh! I just don't know!!!! >.< I bet it was a rather pivital moment in the whole show's development, though...xD

Peace,
    Aimee.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast