Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ellen, the series question, what did ellen say?

Default ellen, the series question, what did ellen say?

in the episode escape from la ellen said something to lisa darr at the end of the episode, just before she said whale. does anyone know what she said??

if you mean just the comment right before, she said "laurie ... it's just ..." and laurie (lisa darr) hysched her
    "Procrastinate now, don't put it off"

he he :biggrin: Liked that eppy. Poor Lisa had to endure quite a few takes of splashing whales, as I recall.

i just saw Lisa Darr on tv recently doing somthing...she was on some cable show...just interesting information...xoxo

Lmaoz! I love that episode...the blooper reel, where it showed the takes of that shot...I love it...GOD! I love that show...xD

Peace
    Aimee
    "There's nothing worse then a sad lesbian...except a sad lesbian clown..." -Audrey (ellen...)

I forgot all about the water splashing!! LMAO!! that is funny..hey just coffee welcome and that is my name too...Amy...xoxo

in about 30 minutes this episode is on dutch tv. yippie
    Life is a box of chocolat

lori was on d.housewives in like season 2. wen lynette's son had that birthday party drama. lori / lisa was on a boincy castle talking to lynette! she has aged though! have to say! xxxxxxxx

i watched the whale eppy this morning! theres a marathon of the serie on the oxygen network.
    "What about the bangs? Are they shorter? ... are the bangs shorter?? ... THE BANGS!" -Ellen

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just watching my seasons of CSI on dvd and TOTALLY saw Lisa Darr in one!!!! I like...freaked out like a crazy person...jumping up and down and such...I'm just cool like that...

Peace.
    Aimee
    "There's nothing worse then a sad lesbian...except a sad lesbian clown..." -Audrey (ellen...)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast