Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no more ellen in the uk!!!

I can't believe we're not getting ANYTHING Ellen anymore except the repeats of last season's chat show, and knowing Five Life, we certainly can't depend on that being a long term thing Gutted

I'd be interested to know why Five Life don't have the rights, but i guess we probably never will know

Default season 5 in the uk

Date: 28th September 2007

I contacted channel 5 to see when/if series five was airing. good news - i got this e-mail saying that they have brought the rights to season 5. we just have to check the schedules to see when it will air.

Dear Rebecca

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding The Ellen Degeneres Show. We apologise for the delay in responding.

We are pleased to confirm that we have acquired the rights to Series 5. However, we have no schedule dates that we can supply. As schedule information becomes available, it is released for publication in the press.
    You can also get advance scheduling information for a 14 day period on our website at the following address:
    www.five.tv/tvguide

If there is anything further we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Thank you for your interest in Five.
    Yours sincerely
    Craig

Default wow

yay yay.....

Omg, I KNOW! ABC1 has gone missing from ny TV too. I'm so annoyed, because in England there is no other channel to watch it on, is there? I guess I'll be sticking to youtube or TVlinks until I have enough money to buy the DVDs off Amazon.

I'm a newbie here by the way, my first post! I dont know much about Ellen herself, as I have only seen some stand-up comedy and the Tv show Ellen on ABC1. I have also seen bits of her talk show. But I think she is AMAZING, and I honestly think she is such an icon and inspiration. She's hilarious, too. ELLEN IS GOD!

Heather xxx
    Ms Heather

Join my Les/Gay/Bi/TG Support/community myspace on www.myspace.com/loveopenly

Quote Originally Posted by ellenuk View Post

I contacted channel 5 to see when/if series five was airing. good news - i got this e-mail saying that they have brought the rights to season 5. we just have to check the schedules to see when it will air.

Dear Rebecca

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding The Ellen Degeneres Show. We apologise for the delay in responding.

We are pleased to confirm that we have acquired the rights to Series 5. However, we have no schedule dates that we can supply. As schedule information becomes available, it is released for publication in the press.
    You can also get advance scheduling information for a 14 day period on our website at the following address:
    www.five.tv/tvguide

If there is anything further we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Yours sincerely
    Craig
    GREAT NEWS!! Thanks so much for posting their response! Can't wait to see S5 on TV, eventually!
    My Ellen Monologue YouTube Channel: http://uk.youtube.com/eld57

Quote Originally Posted by ellenuk View Post

Dear Rebecca

www.five.tv/tvguide

Yours sincerely
    Craig
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "and Dad finally paid attention to my intellect" - Lindsey, A.D.

i loved being able to watch ellen on abc1 not only that but it was an awesome channel!!! tho fivelife have started to behave with the editing lately and i noticed it is on for the full time scheduled and that we are seeing more of previous shows than what we go to see first time round!!!

and to us being able to see the new season *YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY*

WOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by Grace5; 10-04-2007 at 02:42 PM.

Default hi

yeah five life have got better at the way they edit the show thank god ..and now they have the rites to season 5 wich is great cos i didnt think they would

Quote Originally Posted by Grace5 View Post
    and i noticed it is on for the full time scheduled
    I know, i was watching the other day and realised it was quarter past 2 and it was still going!
    My Ellen Monologue YouTube Channel: http://uk.youtube.com/eld57

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12