Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your Favorite Monologue?

Quote Originally Posted by Jats View Post
    T Pain gave her an iphone with the auto tune application.......

Now she really has an iphone and won't have to steal the one Portia stole from her.....
    It will be funny if Portia decide that she needs that auto tune application

Quote Originally Posted by DGenX View Post
    I love this one to!!!
    Love J*Aph
    'I don't want to live and have any shame whatsoever.' I should be proud of who I am, and I don't care if people approve or not. It is who I am." - Ellen Degeneres
    Follow me at http://twitter.com/J_Aph

Quote Originally Posted by arcticM View Post
    It will be funny if Portia decide that she needs that auto tune application
    YES....definitely very funny.....

But Ellen will say---go download your own on the iphone you stole from me...here's the free coupon....

It`s so hard to decide. I love the ones where she talks about the animals in her backyard. She does all the animal noises and teases Tony with the Owl sounds. I also love when she talks about her personal life, especially stories about her and Portia. Also loved the one about Pig (their old dog) stealing the cheese off the coffee table while they were eating dinner. Eat at the table girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy1 View Post
    I also love when she talks about her personal life, especially stories about her and Portia. Also loved the one about Pig (their old dog) stealing the cheese off the coffee table while they were eating dinner. Eat at the table girls!

Does anyone have a clip of Ellen doing the monologue on Pig stealing the cheese.? I've never seen it and it sounds like a lot of fun Another one I'd like to see is the one where Ellen and Portia had a gas leak in their house.

I like the monologues, and those on things that are happening in her life are the best ones for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne Buckley View Post
    Does anyone have a clip of Ellen doing the monologue on Pig stealing the cheese.? I've never seen it and it sounds like a lot of fun Another one I'd like to see is the one where Ellen and Portia had a gas leak in their house.

I like the monologues, and those on things that are happening in her life are the best ones for me.
    I second that ... I would love to see them.. Anyone???
    If life gives you lemons.... use the juice to bleach your mustache... ED "The funny thing is ..."

Sally

Ellen-Fan

Does anyone have the monologue where Ellen announces she is going to be an aunt, and the one where she shows the pictures?

"You know I'm close, I'll always keep my promises. I'll always listen when you talk to me, And I'll always hear you. Yeah" Ellen Theme Song

I like the monologue where she talks about things that are a thing of the past or are being upgraded. The part where she talks about the visiting milkman with blond hair and bright blue eyes never fails to crack me up!
    Lindsay: We're super rich again, Mikey! And I'm going to buy a car. A Volvo!
    Michael: Lindsay, you're not going to start spending money again.
    [she hands him a picture]
    Michael: And this is not a Volvo...
    Lindsay : Oh, that's from sitting on the copier.

Thanks for this. It's cute

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast