Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ellen DeGeneres Show back on UK TV

Default The Ellen DeGeneres Show back on UK TV

Months of campaigning have paid off, because The Ellen DeGeneres Show is finally coming to British TV.ITV2 have since told BBC Newsbeat that it will begin airing on Monday January 18.

Quote Originally Posted by rangers689 View Post
    Months of campaigning have paid off, because The Ellen DeGeneres Show is finally coming to British TV.ITV2 have since told BBC Newsbeat that it will begin airing on Monday January 18.
    Fantastic news, I can't believe it after all this time!!! Lets hope they look after it better than channel 5 did!!

ETA :- How exciting was it to actually see it on my planner and be able to set it to record every show!! Sad I know, but it's been so long since it's been on in the UK lol!
    Last edited by suki; 01-12-2016 at 06:31 PM.

Excellent news!. Looking forward to watching it again.
    Don't know if we missed each other's posts yesterday or posted simultaneously. (Mine was in upcoming appearances - Ellie on the tele)

I was so excited when I saw the news - it came up when I was searching for an Ellen and Davis Bowie interview.

Yipppeeee!!! Didnt see this link my aunt just rang me up to tell me it was back So are they showing the latest series from the start? I missed yesterdays (Monday) So anyone know if that one will be repeated and what time is it on?
    Can't believe it taken so many years to get it on ITv2!!!!!! Insane!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nickusher View Post
    Yipppeeee!!! Didnt see this link my aunt just rang me up to tell me it was back So are they showing the latest series from the start? I missed yesterdays (Monday) So anyone know if that one will be repeated and what time is it on?
    Can't believe it taken so many years to get it on ITv2!!!!!! Insane!
    IT IS REPEATED THE NEXT DAY AT 0620 IN THE MORNING ENJOY

IT IS REPEATED THE NEXT DAY AT 0620 IN THE MORNING ENJOY

Great to have Ellen back. Loved the show even though I didn't know the guests. Nice for ITV2 to get a mention too. I could have done without the sqealing twins - then again, that is what the FF button is for :-)

Really enjoying Ellen on ITV2, watching episode back I've recorded, ha love it when Kim Douglas is on, just watched one tonight Ellen gives her the funniest looks, ellen looked strange at the camera i couldnt stop laughing Oh whatever happened to Glady's?

Gladys was actually a male radio show host.

I used to have some links that talked about that, but I think the stories were archived or something the last time I checked.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

Read that it was meant to be a man, yeah did wonder aw shame LOL

I;ve been recording the show since it came back in the UK but is it me or are they showing repeats? if so when was the last episode of the series on? thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast