Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Clip requests

Default Clip requests

Post your video and clip requests here!
    ..You say.. use my body for your bed. And my love will keep you warm throughout the night...

I don't have Ellen at the Emmys 2001, maybe someone else does.

sunburn monologue
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X9ITGQE3
    ..You say.. use my body for your bed. And my love will keep you warm throughout the night...

Were the Dixie Chicks on TEDS this week & if so does anyone happen to have their interview or did they just sing?

Thanks in advance... :-D

*** I just found it ****

if anyone is interested http://www.chicksrockchicksrule.com/...ndex.htm#Ellen
    "There are 3 types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't."

i cant watch the new york diary clips on ellen's site, i tried downloading the flash player to try and watch them, but for some reason the download wont work. can you upload them here?
    kristen! *

when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
    you're the only one who knows, you slow it down <3
    xoxo

yeah, the Oprah clip is a clip i have been dying to see. someoen pelase upload it if you can ?? thanks.

I've been dying to see it too. I think it was on ebay at some point, I remember people talking about it on the forum during the summer. But I didn't want to buy it obviously. I hope someone has it... *cross fingers*
    Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. So lets all get wasted and have the time of our lives!

yeah, i heard a clip of it is on oprah's 20th anniversary dvd, if anyone has that for some reason
    "I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother.
    She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that." ~E.D.

Default 2005 Daytime Emmy Awards Clips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for clips for the 2005 daytime emmy award, ellen winning her two emmys for the night, Christian Jules Leblanc winning his best actor award and my other favorite person, Meredith Viera winning also... I know it has been a year and half but if somebody would help, I appreciated it so much....

Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirl215
    yeah, i heard a clip of it is on oprah's 20th anniversary dvd, if anyone has that for some reason
    I definately wouldn't have that (can't stand oprah), but are u sure of this ? 'cause I just might be able to get it for free somehow... I have to think about it... but even then I have no idea how I'd be able to post it on the site, I'm not all that good with computers :?
    Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. So lets all get wasted and have the time of our lives!

http://www.tvdvdreviews.com/oprah.html

scroll down...it says she's on disc 2

you would have to download a dvd ripper and then copy the files to the computer, and then upload them onto megaupload or something like that. or you could do it incredibly old school and record it with a digital camera or something and upload that. but then the quality isn't as good.
    "I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother.
    She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that." ~E.D.

Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast