Thread: real quick question

Default real quick question

Hey everyone

I have a real quick question i'm hoping someone can help me out with...

Does anyone remember a little while back someone posted a link to a (i think it was TV Guide) site, and it listed up coming guests 2 weeks in advance.

I looked around and can't seem to find it. I also thought I saved it in my favorite places but apparently I did not.

I'm traveling to California the end of next week. (Vacation FINALLY!) Today I received tickets for Jay Leno for Sept 24th in the mail.
    I am also very curious as to the Ellen guests while I am out there since I probably won't be able to watch the show most days (and since TIVO hasn't made a portable travel edition yet.....)

Does anyone know where I can find this info. I know there was a posting on this site somewhere.........

Thanks!
    -J.P.
    Aloha means we welcome you -It means more than words can say -Aloha means good luck to you -Good night at the close of day -It's just like a love song -With its haunting sweet refrain -Bringingyou Joy -Bringingyou pain -Aloha means farewell to you -Until we meet again

I think this is the one you are talking about...

The Late Night TV Page
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?

wow, your computer skills impress me james. Seriously.

Thank You!
    Aloha means we welcome you -It means more than words can say -Aloha means good luck to you -Good night at the close of day -It's just like a love song -With its haunting sweet refrain -Bringingyou Joy -Bringingyou pain -Aloha means farewell to you -Until we meet again

I have it bookmarked, so I just had to copy it from there.
    James

Is it just me or do you hear the sound of tweets too? What about facing a book?